Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FA BM3 damage

Shadow Titanium

FA BM3 damage

Well i have studied this issue since the time i knew FA have orange text, so this is what i come up with: FA bm3 hit 50% more on pve, boss
    But it is kinda strange because one FA claims that he only hit 13k on tyrant with bm3 aura and buff debuff from player and bm3(no aos) while he should do like 16k or so. Another FA said he does 23k crit on tyrant with full buff debuff aos... There is a big different between them that make me wonder about FA bm3. So can you guy put more video of FA pve on this thread (If you have war or pvp video also, plz put it on this thread too thanks)

RedOsmium
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Banned
    Its not 50% increase. Not even close.

Last edited by Cathy; 04-02-2012 at 02:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    Well i have studied this issue since the time i knew FA have orange text, so this is what i come up with: FA bm3 hit 50% more on pve, boss
    But it is kinda strange because one FA claims that he only hit 13k on tyrant with bm3 aura and buff debuff from player and bm3(no aos) while he should do like 16k or so. Another FA said he does 23k crit on tyrant with full buff debuff aos... There is a big different between them that make me wonder about FA bm3. So can you guy put more video of FA pve on this thread (If you have war or pvp video also, plz put it on this thread too thanks)
    23k u said with aos and all debuff? hmm I do the same damage... I thought it was epic amount but meh >< im using cr +1 tho. I have a War (bm3 applications) and PvP (freestyle) vs. a pro wiz VIDEO that will come out soon. Just having a hard time thinking of a music to go with it.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

This is like the 6th thread people asking or bringing up the same topic...
    Previous threads people!

Interesting, after comparing the 2 FAs from 2 videos, I realize that people who have better gear not as smart as people who has worse gear.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Exception View Post
    Interesting, after comparing the 2 FAs from 2 videos, I realize that people who have better gear not as smart as people who has worse gear.
    Going by your logic, Chingu is the most skilled FA of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    word

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    WTF? lol
    Who ever talk about Chingu here? Why do you even mention him here? By saying that sentence, I can see in your mind he is the worst even you keep saying good things about him. Let me tell you something, I don't care a $%#@ about him like most of people who post on the forum. LMAO
    Hmm..., I can see, he got famous. Good for him.

Anyway, what I meant to say was people who don't have overpower gear usually find different ways to maximize their potential in playing compare to others who already have overpower gear. These people tend to do things not as good as the others because everything is so easy for them to accomplish. These type of videos just make them lose credibility when they show their performance even if they have the best gear ever or whatever.
    The 2 videos are proof to what I'm trying to say here. The Korean FA in your video knows when to use her AOS to maximize her damage during the full BM and extend Aura. Her damage is far worse then Han's but she till got Manticore in the same cost of 2 SP bars. I don't bash on Han's skill or anyone. I'm just stating fact.

PEACE.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Exception View Post
    WTF? lol
    Who ever talk about Chingu here? Why do you even mention him here? By saying that sentence, I can see in your mind he is the worst even you keep saying good things about him. Let me tell you something, I don't care a $%#@ about him like most of people who post on the forum. LMAO
    Hmm..., I can see, he got famous. Good for him.

Anyway, what I meant to say was people who don't have overpower gear usually find different ways to maximize their potential in playing compare to others who already have overpower gear. These people tend to do things not as good as the others because everything is so easy for them to accomplish. These type of videos just make them lose credibility when they show their performance even if they have the best gear ever or whatever.
    The 2 videos are proof to what I'm trying to say here. The Korean FA in your video knows when to use her AOS to maximize her damage during the full BM and extend Aura. Her damage is far worse then Han's but she till got Manticore in the same cost of 2 SP bars. I don't bash on Han's skill or anyone. I'm just stating fact.

PEACE.
    lol I didn't mean to insult you, seems like you took it the wrong way O.o

I personally think the Korean FA made better use of their bm3 as well, which is a reason why I posted it.

The main reason being that, if you're observant, you can see that the video displays very well the extent of the orange text's effect, which is the main topic here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast