Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Egypt's President

Osmium

Egypt's President

So u all know about the 25th revolution in Egypt...and i think u know that the presidency elections is in 2months so what is the president that u prefer to elect if u were an Egyptian and why.

I choose Hazem Salah Abo Ismail cause he will serve the ISLAM and make people know more about it,and remove the fear of islamofobia which America created

P.S. If u r a liberal or secular don't post plz

Khaled Ali because egypt should stop worrying about the islamofobia which has been around since forever and worry about the economy so other countries don't play parents with them like America does to almost 90% of the world.
    America didn't create islamofobia it was just a manifestation that already existed in the shadows of Europe and other countries, unlike some parts of Asia like indonesia which really supports islam,
    They too fight terrorist activity, so no America didnt create it.The public media puts the islamic people on the front cover so americans and other people around the world can point a finger at something without looking at the actual picture of what a terrorist is.

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Ali G for president.
    IGN: Angel

Banned
    Let Rick Santorum be president of Egypt, so he can leave America. He's not a liberal, or a secular =)

Cathy look at your sig :<

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alhifnawy3 View Post
    So u all know about the 25th revolution in Egypt...and i think u know that the presidency elections is in 2months so what is the president that u prefer to elect if u were an Egyptian and why.

I choose Hazem Salah Abo Ismail cause he will serve the ISLAM and make people know more about it,and remove the fear of islamofobia which America created

P.S. If u r a liberal or secular don't post plz
    What's the point of asking for opinions if you don't really want opinions? I'd endorse any person running that has similar views as Nelson Mandela, South Africa was in a similar state as Egypt(with the riots and civil wars and shizz) and he did IMO a great job as president. Islamofobia didn't come from America it came from Muslim extremist making their own people question their beliefs, there's this thing called a conscience which I wish to believe a vast majority of all Muslims possess so seeing their own people interpret their beliefs and extraditing evil deeds in the name of those beliefs scares them.
    Last edited by CapnCommando; 03-31-2012 at 07:40 PM.

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    Khaled Ali because egypt should stop worrying about the islamofobia which has been around since forever and worry about the economy so other countries don't play parents with them like America does to almost 90% of the world.
    America didn't create islamofobia it was just a manifestation that already existed in the shadows of Europe and other countries, unlike some parts of Asia like indonesia which really supports islam,
    They too fight terrorist activity, so no America didnt create it.The public media puts the islamic people on the front cover so americans and other people around the world can point a finger at something without looking at the actual picture of what a terrorist is.
    Khaled Ali?I don't know him maybe u forgot the name or maybe i don't know him(post his pic plz).We are not worried about the islamfobia we just need a president who shows what islam really is....we shouldn't worry about the economy because for several reasons can't write them(they r 2 many)

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnCommando View Post
    What's the point of asking for opinions if you don't really want opinions? I'd endorse any person running that has similar views as Nelson Mandela, South Africa was in a similar state as Egypt(with the riots and civil wars and shizz) and he did IMO a great job as president. Islamofobia didn't come from America it came from Muslim extremist making their own people question their beliefs, there's this thing called a conscience which I wish to believe a vast majority of all Muslims possess so seeing their own people interpret their beliefs and extraditing evil deeds in the name of those beliefs scares them.
    because they have no brain as they think nature exited them and not god and america created islamofobia by making the media focus on the muslim extremists and every religion has its normal ppl and extremists so u can't judge islam from what u c ppl do.get to know islam and judge it urself.

A Christian‏ writer said:
    Muslims are not perfect,Islam is

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alhifnawy3 View Post
    because they have no brain as they think nature exited them and not god and america created islamofobia by making the media focus on the muslim extremists and every religion has its normal ppl and extremists so u can't judge islam from what u c ppl do.get to know islam and judge it urself.

A Christian‏ writer said:
    Muslims are not perfect,Islam is
    You didn't read any of my post did you? America ha no ability to project the ideas of itself on a country that hates it. By bias you will already not believe any of it, it's the extremist that made the idealism of America and made it seems true that created islamophobia, not America itself. How do you think people viewed Germans during WWI? Same principal here. You see 2 crazy guys driving planes into building screaming something about Allah you think they all are that way. And the people who share their beliefs don't want to feel that way so they question islam as a result. America ma have contributed but the middle east created the idealism itself. and for future reference, I would suggest not making a forum post about these things if you don't want honest opinions from an entire group of people.

Osmium
    I did,ok we are going off topic but do u mind telling me who created islamofobia if america didn't and don't tell me Muslims them selves created it or even arabs cause we don't believe in that here but i have a friend in US who lives in America and goes to high school and when his friends knew he is a muslim they began to make fun of him(he actually doesn't care),what i'm saying is that they got afraid of him because he is a muslim and America doesn't do anything to stop this idea.another question do u know anything about islam or u just say they r a bunch of terrorists??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast