Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FA BM3 damage

It depends on the stat of each character. Let's assume that a well-equipped Fa and Wi have somewhat equal stat (though in reality it's hardly possible because of different gear choice), in 90sec of BM+aura, shorts included, synergy used, I'd say that total damage of Fa agaisnt 1 target is about 50% more than a Wi as u said.

That's a bug which has already been reported but hasn't been fixed yet.

Tell me how A, B skill with no cooldown is not a bug? xD
    U remember FA's bug BM1 + leg + AoS doing massive dmg? How long did it take for est to fix that lol?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nam Spirit View Post
    Tell me how A, B skill with no cooldown is not a bug? xD
    U remember FA's bug BM1 + leg + AoS doing massive dmg? How long did it take for est to fix that lol?
    That bug applied to all orange text skills, not only FA bm1

...FB Assassinate @@

Well I was referring to the bug of WI BM3 (A, B skill with no cooldown, u can press them as fast as u like lol).

About the FA BM1 bug I just wanted to point out EST's slowness in fixing bugs XD.

OK, newest update from Cabal KR http://www.cabal.co.kr/Default.aspx?....2&Article=664

A. Battle Mode 3 under certain circumstances when using the Wizard without delay, error correction was possible to use the skills
    Translated with GTrans. WI BM3 bug has been fixed. Wondering when will this be implemented to Cabal NA.
    Last edited by Nam Spirit; 04-04-2012 at 07:26 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123