Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weapon skins working with change appearance function

Banned

Weapon skins working with change appearance function

doesn't work.....but it should

Banned
    wat?

Banned
    You have a katana.....and a blade weapon skin,If you change the appearance of the katana to a blade,the weapon skin will still not work

Banned
    You cant change the appearance of your katana to a blade though...

Ma Crib Fooo Now Mind Yo Buisness Fo I Shank You!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnCommando View Post
    You cant change the appearance of your katana to a blade though...
    Actually you can. Did it with my forcy kats on my bl. Btw bro im retired for now cus i can't get my freakin WA cus of password force change -_-.

Actually you can. Did it with my forcy kats on my bl. Btw bro im retired for now cus i can't get my freakin WA cus of password force change -_-.
    lol its k ur wa is trash ne way

Banned
    At least he has the balls to put his chars stats up.

Quote Originally Posted by catdogts View Post
    lol its k ur wa is trash ne way
    My Wa got hacked you noob so stop hatin' because ur chars problly worse. Obviously you can tell by my Fa and Bl stats that im not some low skill noob so don't flame if you can't back it up. BTW my WA can 4 hit ppl with better stats than me so he doesn't and if I even showed you my FS stats you wouldn't talk crap.

lol i dont need to put stats up i know im not the best but that wa is sad and if u must know my stats from fs ile gladly tell u 975 atk 1061 def 52 rate 50 amp 178 cd 4478 hp lvl 166 mail/pm me in game zDiox if u wanna see for urself.
    Last edited by catdogts; 05-18-2012 at 05:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by catdogts View Post
    lol i dont need to put stats up i know im not the best but that wa is sad and if u must know my stats from fs ile gladly tell u 975 atk 1061 def 52 rate 50 amp 178 cd 4478 hp lvl 166 mail/pm me in game zDiox if u wanna see for urself.
    wow #1 my 128 fs has better stats than your fs lmao 186cd, 5k hp, 938 atk so get out of here lol. And number two you obviously brought that character becus if you actually played this game you would know that not every high level is gonna have pro gear like that. you have to work hard to become good. and #3 you obviously can't read becuase you really think ima have a Wa with 90cd and be noob with an fa with 144 cd and a fs with 186 cd. um noo like I said my Wa was hacked when my brother had it and then he quit so he gave it to me. and I had at least 500m to revamp it so I was about to but then cabal made this force password reset so now I can't get on him and my alz was on him. You need to think rationally instead of thinking selfishly becus that makes you look like an idiot tyvm. Oh btw ive beaten 180s with my 130s in pks/war channel especially with my fs( can take out 180's with 5-6 hits) so yeah im not noob. and you think im lying. Ask these players in mercury. They will tell you I have. Yelloflash and Reecewild. I have played for 4 years (even though i dont have any chars over 135 becus im lazy) so I know how to build a good pk/pvp character.
    Last edited by Macboy313; 05-26-2012 at 09:25 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast