Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear GM............my account got blocked !!!!

Dear GM............my account got blocked !!!!

Dear GM,

Im LjnkSouL 166 WA who send the ticket "my account has been blocked" no. 55874, no. 55904, no. 55996 and no.56095 !!! Every time i send you a new ticket, i just receive one anwers only and BLOCK MY ACCOUNT PERNAMENT >.<"
    Greetings,
    We are closing this duplicate ticket; the issue has already been addressed on your previous ticket. Please review the answer provided by our staff regarding this specific issue. Please refrain from creating any duplicate tickets in the future.
    We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Sincerely,
    Game Master Ballade,Kato

Your answer:
    Greetings,
    After an extensive and thorough investigation, we were able to verify that your account has been linked to an unauthorized access of another player’s account.
    To secure and protect the integrity of our games, we have decided to take an action against your account by blocking your account permanently.
    We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Sincerely,
    Game Master Surreal

I checked your anwers and im sure about my ticket. LionSouL ( 183 FB) is my brother and we play together, We are a family so WE SHARING OUR ACCOUNT TOGETHER (we dont live together in the same country ) !!! My friend told me that maybe someone hate me and sent a ticket for you and report this account is from hack. If you need anything about my account 's information for checking, leave your message there and i will give you (I can list here all item i got if u want) !!! I didn't know what I had done that caused my account got blocked. Just one thing I'm definitely sure that I would NEVER USE ANY HACKING/BOT PROGRAM or FRAUDY BODY or VIOLATE CABAL RULE SO.............WHY DID U BLOCK MY ACCOUNT T_T ??? I, therefore, hope GM please take your time to investigate my problem ASAP. I appreciate all your timely support. Please check it and unblock my account as soon as you can, i'm really worry about my account.
    TY so much.

P/S: Sr for my bad english @@@@@
    Last edited by zZUnbornZz; 04-05-2012 at 12:43 AM.

Titanium
    lol

Banned
    That means
    1. You either shared an account with someone which is against the TOS or
    2. You have access to another account which is shared and as a result they just went ahead and blocked accounts forwarding from your ip.

What did we learn today? Don't share account and you wont get banned

Quote Originally Posted by CapnCommando View Post
    That means
    1. You either shared an account with someone which is against the TOS or
    2. You have access to another account which is shared and as a result they just went ahead and blocked accounts forwarding from your ip.

What did we learn today? Don't share account and you wont get banned
    yeah i knew it.........but how about your family ??? your brother, your cousin ?? i can't share my account with them ??? Anyone know mean of this word ? =>> "FAMILY" !!!! every brother in my family plays this game and has one account by themselves. SURE we usually log on our account to share alz or item !! GM can check my character mail.
    anyway thx for ur cm,bro

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zZUnbornZz View Post
    yeah i knew it.........but how about your family ??? your brother, your cousin ?? i can't share my account with them ??? Anyone know mean of this word ? =>> "FAMILY" !!!! every brother in my family plays this game and has one account by themselves. SURE we usually log on our account to share alz or item !! GM can check my character mail.
    anyway thx for ur cm,bro
    Violating the TOS is still violating the TOS, answer yourself this. How does the GM learn you shred your account with family? All they know is, you violated the TOS and a consequence was handed. This is a game to you, but a business to them. They don't give a damn about your complaints, or about how you operate the game, as long as it falls in their place with their TOS. Doesn't matter if it's family, or your terminally Ill grandmother, NO SHARING ACCOUNTS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. May not seem fair, but they gave you fair warning, of what would take place if they found out what you were doing. Just goes to show you, you're not invincible.

5 years lived with CABAL...........my advanture in Nevareths is over right here ?? T_T (

That FB has times better then most Wizards on dungeons. Makes me think he's not legit.

x_X
    MY PRINCESS

Banned
    5 years you been playing cabal, and you are still garbage...wtf you do in game dance in bi?

Banned
    clap ur hand

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast