Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dear GM............my account got blocked !!!!

You guys are all being rather heartless...

Okay so he shared an account with someone? I don't think that should come back as a permanent ban? Perhaps a 2 week ban as a warning would be better and then a lifetime one?

At OP: I'm sorry you've lost your account that you've worked so hard on.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by sapekatumi View Post
    That FB has times better then most Wizards on dungeons. Makes me think he's not legit.
    You do not know that FB damg > WIZ damg in bm3?

Your reply again (4th time)
    Greetings,
    We are closing this duplicate ticket; the issue has already been addressed on your previous ticket. Please review the answer provided by our staff regarding this specific issue. Please refrain from creating any duplicate tickets in the future.
    We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Sincerely,
    Game Master Ballade

Dear GM,

My account..normally it's not a character with me only, it's like my spirit son. NOW I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO UNBLOCK MY ACCOUNT ?? I tried to give you everything and every information i could remember but you just anwers for me with one copy-paste pagagraph !! I just want to prove that Im innocent and I would never intend loging into other accounts.Please help me to investigate again. And please tell me if I need to do anything to get my account unblocked? I would provide anything information that you need for your investigation.

Thx you for spend your time to read and check my problem.
    LjnkSouL 166 Mercury WA

Shadow Titanium
    lmao desperate much"spirit son"

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPaladins View Post
    lmao desperate much"spirit son"
    U r cruel 2blink*bish*

The fact is Unborn got scammed his old WA along with 9sgh's, 27vouchers, and +15 fc suit. The scammer sold that WA then he reported GM for hacking to get that WA back. Unborn got blocked because his IP was in the IP list that used to access into the reported account. The things GM need to make clear are:

1. Did Unborn access into the reported account after the scammer have taken over his old war (He got scammed on 3/25)?
    2. Was Unborn the person who xferred the char in reported account?

I don't mean to teach GM how to do, just would expect GM to consider and investigate again

P/S: The scammer is Unborn's friend for years... He accepts to lose his old WA for lesson but not the current WA. It's unfair that make him get double lost in month. We know forum is not place for discussing about account issue but he got desperate as all the tickets were closed with an auto-bot reply.
    Last edited by Teppi; 04-06-2012 at 08:39 PM.

Banned
    so let me get this straight.
    ppl who buy alz and get caught,they get temp banned for 2-3 weeks,lose some stuffs but they keep their acc.but ppl who just share their accs with friends/family get perm banned? lol nice logic est gj.

Titanium
    a unborn lại bị blk acc tip nữa à :

r.i.p.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by hellomydear View Post
    5 years you been playing cabal, and you are still garbage...wtf you do in game dance in bi?
    ^^ LOL
    My (crafter's) way of life!
    Characters: JoneFA - Level 16x FA (capella) [banned]

Battle boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 7 - forcium

Martial boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 3 - titanium *new*

Buying list:
    -Battle Cart Lv3: 300k each
    -Battle Cart Lv4: 1m each
    -Osmium Battleboots 2 slots +0: 8m each
    -Thunder Discs Lv4: 4m each
    -Soul Disc Lv2: 5m per stack

Please refer to your previous ticket for the reasoning behind your account being blocked.

Face Book
    don't poke me >:[

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12