Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WI BM3 Synergies?

WI BM3 Synergies?

I got BM3 recently, and now im trying to get Fatal Attack 2 and 3, are they any good? What kind of Synergy stacking do you use? Any tips on how to maximise BM3 damage?

Thanks for your input!

wont be able to comment on WI bm3 specifically, but seems like stacking all three synergies is the best. As for the fatal attacks, they seem to have lower DPS than A/B when the synergy effects are active, so using just the first fatal is good for maximizing dmg.

abaa + baab <3 the amp synergy is horrible

i only have the first fatal, so i go:
    baab, fatal, abaa, fatal - repeat
    i do that because fatals never miss, increasing your dps, and the first fatal for wiz is only 3 seconds or w/e

when you get the other fatals, i think baab, abaa, fatal - repeat or even adding one more again would be best
    Last edited by Keato; 04-07-2012 at 10:21 AM.

RedOsmium
    Baab, baab, baab, fatal in parties, it gives everyone 50% more crit damage.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

actually. u will notcie that if u stack all 3 for example on a quad. skills a/b does more dmg. my opinion is

1) baab
    2) baab+ abaa
    3) baab+aaba+abaa

my opinon.
    reason i do this so i can use fatals to vamp. when im stable i stack all 3.

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

Re-posting my post in another question like this.

There are 3 combos in bm3, and here is a rough explanation on what you receive on each combo you make:

Amp Combo: A A B A
    Lose: -300HP, - 300MP
    Gain: 10% Magic Amp

Crit Combo: A B A A
    Lose: -4% Def
    Gain: 30% Crit

Debuff Combo: B A A B
    Lose: -400 HP
    Gain: -25% Resist Crit for your opponent.

Fatal attack is used to activate the effect for those combos. You can either use fatal at the end of each combo, or choose a random 2 combos or stack 3 combos together before hitting a fatal.

For exaple you could do:
    Crit Combo = (A B A A) + Fatal
    and receive 30% Crit while losing 4% def

or

Crit Combo + Amp Combo = (A B A A) + (A A B A) + Fatal
    and receive 30% Crit + 10% Amp while losing 300 Hp, 300 Mp and 4% Def

Basically you can see
    30% Crit > -25% Opponent Resit Crit > 10% Amp
    Which means Crit Combo > Debuff Combo > Amp Combo

In war, however, Debuff Combo target the opponent, which mean whoever hitting the same opponent as you also hit harder by 25% Crit (Just like a debuff). Help your nation kill faster.

Note that:
    - Fatal has no effect on the combo. The only thing it does is to activate combos. So it doesn't matter which Fatal you use. However a Fatal on each higher stage deal more damage by itself.
    - You can stack up to 3 positive combo effects or 6 negative effects.
    - Each effect only last for 8 sec. You lose 1.2 sec for each A or B attack, which means a total of 4.8 sec per combo, plus 2.0 sec per Fatal.

I personally use:
    (Crit Combo + Fatal) (Amp Combo + Debuff Combo + Crit Combo + Fatal) Repeat.
    Last edited by Nana3B; 06-23-2012 at 12:45 AM. Reason: small error
    Server Mercury
    Nana3B NanaRekca NanaNyaa BuNhi MaBuw XiuXiu

Quote Originally Posted by Nana3B View Post

For exaple you could do:
    AMP COMBO = (A B A A) + Fatal

or

Amp Combo + Crit Combo = (A B A A) + (A A B A) + Fatal
    and receive 30% Crit + 10% Amp while losing 700 Hp and 300 Mp
    ???

shouldn't it be:

Quote Originally Posted by correction
    For exaple you could do:
    CRIT Combo = (A B A A) + Fatal

or

Amp Combo + Crit Combo = (A B A A) + (A A B A) + Fatal
    and receive 30% Crit + 10% Amp while losing 300 Hp, 300 Mp, -4%def
    it's an obvious mixed-up. no worries. all good ^^

Yah =o I'll fix it now xD thanks for noticing
    Server Mercury
    Nana3B NanaRekca NanaNyaa BuNhi MaBuw XiuXiu

Nice

Can someone actually show proof that the debuff affects party members? I've seemed to experience that spamming the debuff synergy "does" seem to decrease overall dungeon time for killing mobs etc but I haven't noticed an actual difference between damage that should consistently match up with that fact. It seems damage-wise that the buffs don't seem to affect other party members from my experience.

Example: ft2 with a WA/FB etc and 1 wizard = 1 wizard fatal debuff on bosses vs WA/FB and 3 wizards = 3 wizard fatal debuffs on bosses. While the WA/FB debuffs are consistent the wizard debuff stack should make a considerable difference compared to 1 wizard (50% more crit damage with 2 more wizards stacking the baab synergy once, theoretically 100% more with stacking 3x baab synergy) but it doesn't visibly seem to make that noticeable difference which to me seems to indicate that the synergy debuff effects don't actually affect party members.

As far as the actual fatals go you're better off dps wise solo at least using all three and a single fatal. Even though the fatals never miss the the increased cast time isn't worth it and doing the full string of 12 A/B into fatal 1 and repeat maximizes your fatal to last through the entire a/b sequence where using multiple fatals does not and you're thereby waiting through numerous attacks without active synergies. I prefer to do a string of 12 attacks to activate all synergies at once rather than just 1 string then others because while you'd have synergy active for a few attacks extra you don't get as even of a spread through to the end of the bm.

For war, I don't really war but multiple fatals for the fact that they never miss is an obvious bonus as is the obvious use of the stronger synergies first when attacking targets you don't expect to live as long as you're never going to be maximizing your bm3 against other players in most situations anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast