Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WI BM3 Synergies?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    Can someone actually show proof that the debuff affects party members? I've seemed to experience that spamming the debuff synergy "does" seem to decrease overall dungeon time for killing mobs etc but I haven't noticed an actual difference between damage that should consistently match up with that fact. It seems damage-wise that the buffs don't seem to affect other party members from my experience.

Example: ft2 with a WA/FB etc and 1 wizard = 1 wizard fatal debuff on bosses vs WA/FB and 3 wizards = 3 wizard fatal debuffs on bosses. While the WA/FB debuffs are consistent the wizard debuff stack should make a considerable difference compared to 1 wizard (50% more crit damage with 2 more wizards stacking the baab synergy once, theoretically 100% more with stacking 3x baab synergy) but it doesn't visibly seem to make that noticeable difference which to me seems to indicate that the synergy debuff effects don't actually affect party members.

As far as the actual fatals go you're better off dps wise solo at least using all three and a single fatal. Even though the fatals never miss the the increased cast time isn't worth it and doing the full string of 12 A/B into fatal 1 and repeat maximizes your fatal to last through the entire a/b sequence where using multiple fatals does not and you're thereby waiting through numerous attacks without active synergies. I prefer to do a string of 12 attacks to activate all synergies at once rather than just 1 string then others because while you'd have synergy active for a few attacks extra you don't get as even of a spread through to the end of the bm.

For war, I don't really war but multiple fatals for the fact that they never miss is an obvious bonus as is the obvious use of the stronger synergies first when attacking targets you don't expect to live as long as you're never going to be maximizing your bm3 against other players in most situations anyway.
    It does affect your party members. I notice it just while doing dungeons. When a wiz is in my party and they put on 50 crit damage resist, I do notice my crits go up by about 2-2.5k (my noncrits are usually about 5k). And I notice two wizzies does increase crits by about 5k. Having 2 wizzies is just like using art of sniping for me. If I have time, I'll make a video to show it.

Of course the debuffs of all the other classes applies too. FB, FS, WA, BL all have debuffs that lower the target's defense. And FA has debuffs that lower the target's attack and range. These also help your party. Here's a tip: in ft2 the -1 range on boss helps a lot of people other than you
    Last edited by Cathy; 07-27-2012 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    It does affect your party members. I notice it just while doing dungeons. When a wiz is in my party and they put on 50 crit damage resist, I do notice my crits go up by about 2-2.5k (my noncrits are usually about 5k). And I notice two wizzies does increase crits by about 5k. Having 2 wizzies is just like using art of sniping for me. If I have time, I'll make a video to show it.

Of course the debuffs of all the other classes applies too. FB, FS, WA, BL all have debuffs that lower the target's defense. And FA has debuffs that lower the target's attack and range. These also help your party. Here's a tip: in ft2 the -1 range on boss helps a lot of people other than you
    I'm sorry to bring this up but 2 same synergies do not stack.
    Having 1 or 2 wiz makes exacatly no difference. Perhaps one of your wiz does res synergy x2, whereas the other one uses it at x1. In this case the x2 synergy will be applied on boss.

ABAA ABAA BAAB is the best for me.
    (Critical DMG +45% Resist Critical DMG -25%)

Because after fatal, I had +70% Cri DMG to monster. +45 -25

Please see my clip below.

My favorite is BBAB ABAA ABAA then Fatal then cast AoFC and repeat. (Defense -240)

If you're in dung, and need to leech life, do
    BBAB ABAA then Fatal and repeat (Defense -160)

or completely just BBAB then Fatal and repeat (Defense - 80)
    rinse and repeat because you'll need to leech from the Dorigos and Makus in Sienas room.
    Fire Gates leeching only works well with FB, FS, GL.
    Last edited by Delayed; 06-08-2015 at 01:33 PM.
    Went by the name of JackieMoon, PotsAndToes and LazarusProject.

Farewell,

baab abaa baab best for dmg, close this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Just realized this thread is old af.. this guy replying to threads 3 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post

What you're proposing is hella good for war but for PvE, it can vary to people's preference.

I should try it in PvE might work alright.
    Last edited by Delayed; 06-08-2015 at 08:12 PM.
    Went by the name of JackieMoon, PotsAndToes and LazarusProject.

Farewell,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12