Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Safe guards

Banned
    Yea, aside from you QQing, about other people QQing right. Keep QQing about people QQing, it just makes you more of a QQer. People with GED's shouldn't act smart.

Quote Originally Posted by CapnCommando View Post
    Wow you really have no fukin idea what you're talking about. Did you even look up inflation before making this comment? You do know that more money is the exact opposite of inflation right? Inflation is prices going up due to lower demand/less money. The less people buy bread the higher in price it becomes. That's what inflation is, there being more money in an economy would be a good thing, unless what you were talking about was the printing of more would hurt the economy, which also isn't true. The more money you print the less valuable it is per dollar. That would only hurt the printing process of cash in the US not the economy.
    Actually u should follow your own advice."inflation is a rise in the general level of prices, it is intrinsically linked to money, as captured by the often heard refrain "Inflation is too many dollars chasing too few goods". The alz dupe glitch made aloot of alz and the amount of items did not go up which is why the prices rose. more money and in an economy is never good, more goods is. Obviously you think u know so much that you are happy in your ignorance. Your a tipical forum troll. you have multiple accounts, and cant get a point across with out cursing or putting some one down. And that's what makes a troll. hopefully you will realize ur making a fool of yourself and make changes to better yourself, stop being a jerk.

and so you can educate yourself on inflation here is a good source
    http://economics.about.com/od/helpfo.../inflation.htm

Lol man didn't I prove you wrong about my life enough already ..... Lol stop trying to act like you know me
    And I agree with noob you need more research
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by CapnCommando View Post
    I have a rol2 on 2 dif chars, I only put down those who put me down I had troll patrol stalking me over 3 different threads. Then more and more of em come when I start throwing reasoning in their faces and showing them how QQing over something helps nothing. It's nice that you can't read though, only proves everyone here are as dumb as they sound
    Love your insults man, you should take the time to go through all your post one day and see how smart you sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaszik View Post
    Love your insults man, you should take the time to go through all your post one day and see how smart you sound.
    ^^ this guy wins a prize soooooooooooo true
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Enchant Safeguard Highest!!!!!

LOL did some past time research on Enchant Safeguard prices in cabal PHILIPPINES and I found something.

Compare
    A dollar = 42.64 Php. (philippine peso)

So if an Enchant Safeguard Highest is worth 260 PHP convert it to dollars 260/42.64 = $6.10 is how much their SGHH is worth in PH. lulz
    I forgot how much sgh are, its higher than 10 usd right?. ><

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Enchant Safeguard Highest!!!!!

LOL did some past time research on Enchant Safeguard prices in cabal PHILIPPINES and I found something.

Compare
    A dollar = 42.64 Php. (philippine peso)

So if an Enchant Safeguard Highest is worth 260 PHP convert it to dollars 260/42.64 = $6.10 is how much their SGHH is worth in PH. lulz
    I forgot how much sgh are, its higher than 10 usd right?. ><
    Sgh was 10 at first but second time around they dropped to 998 but the deal was you had to buy in quanitys of 2.

Apparently from what I seen in eu people were complaining about sghh being around 25usd each and had to buy a quanity of 10. Which isn't horribly bad considering 250 usd would be 25 vouchers at today's going rate of let's say 120each =3b in vouchers which means for the price of one pchh you have 10 sghh which allows more chances to get more than 1 plus out of an item.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234