Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Safe guards

Banned
    I'm not the only person who thinks it's a bad idea, alot of people don't approve of it, I'm just more outspoken about it.

Lol let him be he's alone on his island. The single most destructive thing to the game? It seems u forgot about the alz duplication glitch. And idk y u mention a level 155 when sgh were for 165+.

Banned
    Obvious typo is obvious dingus. I meant 166 bl. How exactly did the alz glitch hurt the economy? Last I checked more money an economy has the better it is, that's a basic principle of economics, You can't do anything when everyone's broke. The alz glitch while it wasn't a good thing, wasn't exactly bad either. Why don't you guys go take an economics class at college level or higher then come here and talk economics with me, because as of this point none of you have said anything that aligns with economics basics.
    Last edited by CapnCommando; 04-16-2012 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CapnCommando View Post
    Obvious typo is obvious dingus. I meant 166 bl. How exactly did the alz glitch hurt the economy? Last I checked more money an economy has the better it is, that's a basic principle of economics, You can't do anything when everyone's broke. The alz glitch while it wasn't a good thing, wasn't exactly bad either. Why don't you guys go take an economics class at college level or higher then come here and talk economics with me, because as of this point none of you have said anything that aligns with economics basics.
    Do you ever post without trying to put someone down? Why don't you just shutup and play the damn game, maybe all your hardwork will get you a rol+2 that you so deeply desire.

The more money the better? Last time I checked inflation was not good. Plz be quiet if u have nothing constructive to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaszik View Post
    Do you ever post without trying to put someone down? Why don't you just shutup and play the damn game, maybe all your hardwork will get you a rol+2 that you so deeply desire.
    Take a look at CapnCommando's epic signature. His obvious research and immense experience in the game is just LOL.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    Take a look at CapnCommando's epic signature. His obvious research and immense experience in the game is just LOL.
    Looks whos a sped and hasn't noticed I said the sig has been sitting there for a little over 6 months now. and those are from my second account, I have like 3 other forum names.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaszik View Post
    I have a rol2 on 2 dif chars, I only put down those who put me down I had troll patrol stalking me over 3 different threads. Then more and more of em come when I start throwing reasoning in their faces and showing them how QQing over something helps nothing. It's nice that you can't read though, only proves everyone here are as dumb as they sound

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer View Post
    The more money the better? Last time I checked inflation was not good. Plz be quiet if u have nothing constructive to say.
    Wow you really have no fukin idea what you're talking about. Did you even look up inflation before making this comment? You do know that more money is the exact opposite of inflation right? Inflation is prices going up due to lower demand/less money. The less people buy bread the higher in price it becomes. That's what inflation is, there being more money in an economy would be a good thing, unless what you were talking about was the printing of more would hurt the economy, which also isn't true. The more money you print the less valuable it is per dollar. That would only hurt the printing process of cash in the US not the economy.

Lol your the only one I've seen QQing
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast