Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Safe guards

Safe guards

Hey guys,

when do you guys think there will be the safe guards in the item shop again?

+1 - 5 NEW forum thread based on this with 5-6 pages of responses in General in 1 WEEK ! and they totally ignore it. send them a help desk ticket so they decide to wake up. EU is hosting an awesome event and we are being left behind !

Give me some sgm before I break my damn bike! Failed to 3 from 13 about 4 times now Lolol.

-______________- safeguards pleaseee

please also give us safe guard mediums. Cabal PH also declared they are hosting it in addition to Cabal EU , where is it for us in NA ?

Banned
    stop begging, it wont help. just wait.

Banned
    Why is it that on legit threads where they're asking for events that require work people get flamed with speds, But threads like these where people are asking for stuff that require no work to obtain are left untouched by trolls?

Seems to me your the one trolling this thread. And as far as not working for these.. To get this you must either use alz or buy from the cash shop which yes, you have to work for either way.

Shadow Titanium
    how do ppls get alz by doing dung selling item in AH buy alz much and sell vocher

It'll come soon I'm assuming. It's been quite a while and if EU and PH are doing it, well that leaves us.

Guessing they've only waited this long so that when they release there's a ton of demand for 'em.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast