Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Safe guards

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Seems to me your the one trolling this thread. And as far as not working for these.. To get this you must either use alz or buy from the cash shop which yes, you have to work for either way.
    Ok lets be honest, everyone who wants these things, either:

1. Buys alz so they mountains of it to spend
    2. Is incredibly rich and lucky.

No hard workers buy sgh because they better crap to spend on than that. Promote pay to win more. It'll just make this game seem that much dumber when you quit.

RedOsmium
    i dont want sgh

Banned
    SGh wanters = Lazy fegs wh want ez +15 gears. Funny how Romp can +15 so much crap it's ridiculous without any sghh or sgh but you people still QQ for it everyday

^ no matter what u say sgh will eventually b back. And a lot of us just want it because last time we missed it and wanna get on par with Those who used em last time. And as far as I know romp is rich enough to buy perfect cores he doesn't do it the way the rest of us do cause failure is almost inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by CapnCommando View Post
    SGh wanters = Lazy fegs wh want ez +15 gears. Funny how Romp can +15 so much crap it's ridiculous without any sghh or sgh but you people still QQ for it everyday
    Maybe if you were high enough level to utilize safeguards you'd change your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by xXCrusadeXx View Post
    Maybe if you were high enough level to utilize safeguards you'd change your mind.
    +1
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xXCrusadeXx View Post
    Ohaithere retired and sold lvl 166 blader I had during sig event Not to mention that sig has been sitting there since December of last year lolololol

Love when speds know absolutely nothing about you and make assumptions according to their personal gain. Try harder nut munchers.
    Last edited by CapnCommando; 04-16-2012 at 11:56 PM.

For someone that calls others speds, it seems like you dont know much about this game. You said no hard workers would buy sgh, which is pretty stupid considering most high levels have one or a few items +15, meaning they have used safeguards at least once. By your 'sped' logic, very few people in this game worked hard. When you get a char high enough level to do 'real' dungeons, you can comment again.

Banned
    No I said the people constantly biching about other servers having it and us not having it being lazy speds who don't work hard and just pay out to be good. And no, Not everyone used safegaurds a good deal of them are in forci and even the ones that are in sig and under grade gears didn't necessarily need to use em. Hell BurningRaven has hella vids on his youtube channel from like a 2 years ago of him +15ing gears left and right. Most of the sgh hype was fueled by lazy speds. My whole beef with em is that I had troll patrol in another thread derping about how rol2 event suggesters were lazy and wanted ez alz when rol2 is a mini grindfest to complete and only provides a essentially pocket change, those same trolls approved of the sig and sgh event. Not even minutes after QQing about how rol2 ruined the economy and stuff, they go and approve of the event that led to the single most destructive economic downfall in cabal up to date. That's what makes people like them and the ones who agree with them speds. Any further questions?

Quote Originally Posted by CapnCommando View Post
    No I said the people constantly biching about other servers having it and us not having it being lazy speds who don't work hard and just pay out to be good. And no, Not everyone used safegaurds a good deal of them are in forci and even the ones that are in sig and under grade gears didn't necessarily need to use em. Hell BurningRaven has hella vids on his youtube channel from like a 2 years ago of him +15ing gears left and right. Most of the sgh hype was fueled by lazy speds. My whole beef with em is that I had troll patrol in another thread derping about how rol2 event suggesters were lazy and wanted ez alz when rol2 is a mini grindfest to complete and only provides a essentially pocket change, those same trolls approved of the sig and sgh event. Not even minutes after QQing about how rol2 ruined the economy and stuff, they go and approve of the event that led to the single most destructive economic downfall in cabal up to date. That's what makes people like them and the ones who agree with them speds. Any further questions?
    everybody wants sgh except you ... [GM]Lorkan earlier asked what kind of events were best for an opinion, people were asking for it along with rol2. Safeguard event already happened and if you carefully looked at core superior that probably indicated something.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast