Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New WA Skill NEEDED

New WA Skill NEEDED

Im tired of all these low level FS aka the most OP Class in Cabal shizzing on everyone.

Not only do they Hit hard, and Crit harder than any other class, they also have AoD and Mortal Bane that they can stack.

Can you believe it, +2000 Def (unable to move, big deal) and then another skill they can stack for +300 attack -70% Def. that -70% def don't really make a big difference when you have over 2000K Def. That's already + 600 Def & + 300attack, not to mention the initial Def the FS has.

So I proposed that WA should get a New skill. I have a few Ideas for a few. I doubt and except none of these skills to ever make it into the game, but hey its worth a shot and might inspire some of these GM's to make a new WA skill. I would appreciate if ONE and only ONE of these skills where made these seem good But I May be wrong, But I doubt it (Charles Barkley Voice) lol

Rampage (Transcendent) (Sword Skill/Buff) (Sword Buff)-
    " Amplifies Warriors Ability in the heat of Combat"
    1% Sword Amp + 10 Attack (+1% S.Amp & +2 attack per level)
    Cast Time:1.5 Seconds
    Duration: 30 Seconds
    Cool Down Time: 300 Seconds.
    (Strengthens Sword) Stackable w. Soul Blade & Bloody Spirit.
    MP Use: 28 (+2.80 per Lv)
    Lvl 20 = + 20% S.Amp + 50 Attack

Force Exchange (Transcendent)(Magic Skill/Buff) - This one is tricky
    "Absorbs Every Attack While Defending An Enemy's Attack"
    Absorb 5% HP/MP of Every Enemy's attack
    (+ 0.5% HP/MP Absorb of Enemy's Attack)
    Cast Time: 1.5 seconds
    Duration: 30 Seconds
    Cool Down Time: 300 Seconds
    (Unmovable) (Strengthens Spirit) Stackable
    Lvl 20 = + 15% Enemy's attack Absorb (Unmovable)

OR you guys could simply give us

Art of Attack (AoA) (Transcendent) (Magic Skill/Buff)
    "Stand Firm In Your Spot and Awaken Your Legendary Strength"
    +1050 Attack (lol)
    (+50 attack Per Level)
    Casting Time: 1.5 Seconds
    Duration: 20 Seconds
    Cool Down Time: 300 Seconds
    (Unmovable)(Strengthens Spirit)
    Lvl 20 = + 2000 Attack (Unmovable)

Battle Cry (G.Master) (Sword Skill/Debuff)
    HP - 100
    Attack Rate - 50
    Defense - 11
    ( - 5 HP, - 15 Attack Rate & - 1 Defense Per Level)
    Rage: 0~2
    Area: 0-3
    Casting Time: 1.5 Seconds
    Duration: 20 Seconds
    Cool Down Time: 180 seconds
    Lvl 20 = - 195 HP, - 335 attack rate, - 30 Defense.

Yadda Yadda, GM's or who ever could make us the rest of the Specs. Like duration time/ Cool down time increase Per level and yadda yadda.

CnC? Lets hear everyone slander this XD
    Last edited by @AlmightyLuX; 04-19-2012 at 11:06 AM.

Banned
    you just suck at playing wa.
    true that fs crtic alot harder but the diff from each of them is that fs sucks big time if they dont crit.and when u talk about stacking buffs wa is the best pwning class in the game.just learn to play ur wa.

Fs are garb. Tell them to go pve
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

I have no problems with my Wa. Still i'd like to see at least one more skill for them, but not a boost skill, instead an sword attack skill.

__Nadia__

G.M. cant do anything from modifying any game issues like added skills and such...
    ask EST and their developers...
    GM's only can help ingame issues not modifying the game itself.

and by modifying one, i dont think other classes will just sit and say ahh my class is good >.<
    so your suggestion is kinda big to implement
    Last edited by PedroPenduko; 01-28-2012 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroPenduko View Post
    G.M. cant do anything from modifying any game issues like added skills and such...
    ask EST and their developers...
    GM's only can help ingame issues not modifying the game itself.

and by modifying one, i dont think other classes will just sit and say ahh my class is good >.<
    so your suggestion is kinda big to implement
    even though GM does not take part in updates/add-ons they still go through estsoft for ingame problems for future maintnence, but it's w/e.
    There's no need to shoot it down right? just an idea a player would like to see in the game. I'm not going to say it wont happen but the odds are lol

__Nadia__

aw i think is a good idea, also why dont we give, Fa´S a moveable AOS, + AOD, for 180 secs, that will be great!!

-_-.................................................. ................... i mean.... really? men u need to learn how to play ur wa, wa pawns in so many ways..... and u still QQing

Titanium
    I waw like u but hey wa is better in war caz u have a lot of hp neve the less fs hit 300 with full amp stuff 1.4k crit
    Wa hit 600base 1.6k crit
    I know what u feel bur aoa is super crazy. Ya we need buff not skill 5cr buff is enoufe lol or some thing worth like wa have bloody in tranc rank but fs have thire buff 300att at gmaster doremember but not in tranc only 1k hp is something but only in war and only lvl 170 can use it with few more skills

This is ur hapopy day caz lol I came u can get bike with cr risest they will cry with out crit
    + aod u can get it if the other fs have 900 def I think and few lvls lower I mean lvl 149 and 160 wa after rank up use bmaura and bloody and fa to heal ( wil not heal that much but it will help ) u will win
    I met few fs who want to get wa caz they think it is better
    U should thank ur god caz u are wa

P.S. That huge amount of hp on 900 def gven by super wa on me I mean 45 amp and 1200att 165 cd or higherer when my def was 900 I think can not remember

Banned
    WA are already the strongest class of the 6, they dont need new skills nearly as much as other classes do. In end-game, WA can deal out damage and tank better than FS.

And AoD is useless, being unable to move is the worst thing you could ask for, its basically inviting people to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    WA are already the strongest class of the 6, they dont need new skills nearly as much as other classes do. In end-game, WA can deal out damage and tank better than FS.

And AoD is useless, being unable to move is the worst thing you could ask for, its basically inviting people to kill you.
    eggxactly...
    FS on aod is just an egg waiting to hatch

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast