Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IKisses , scammer in Mercury, plz dont buy acc from him

Titanium

IKisses , scammer in Mercury, plz dont buy acc from him

this is the person who tell ppl to xfer first, then will paid for acc..u'll lost everything. Plz dont buy from him, he just scam me FB 181 HR12 with geared [ full tegra +10, helm: s.tit 31dmg 7rate and lapis 40CDI+9, k-red, leth tyrant...] and now he shout to sell this character. Anyone dont buy its, I has reported to Gm, and it's in processing.

Tks for all to read this topic. Plz dont buy that char.

transactions such as acct transfer all have to do with trusting someone u had never met nor know
    BK-16x warrior retired
    SBD-15x blader retired

Banned
    I doubt the GM's will help you. Jus Sayin'

Wish you luck.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by S.B.D. View Post
    transactions such as acct transfer all have to do with trusting someone u had never met nor know
    yeah sure, but in merc..i'm not in relationship with anyone ..how can i know >"<

Quote Originally Posted by hellomydear View Post
    I doubt the GM's will help you. Jus Sayin'

Wish you luck.
    tyvm..i has reported

Lol, EST doesn't condone selling accounts/characters to other players, but yet all the people getting scammed expect to be bailed out for their careless actions by the GMs, or action to be taken against the scammer. I agree scamming should be dealt with if proper evidence is given of scamming, but restoring items/gear for the scammed just promotes selling accounts, because they all know the helpdesk will humor their complaints.

It also matters greatly which GM answers your tickets, most of the new ones just copy+paste responses and don't actually view videos/images linked unless it pertains to reporting a player. Generic protocol copy/paste is what you'll get from most 2011/12 GMs.
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 04-08-2012 at 10:21 PM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    Lol, EST doesn't condone selling accounts/characters to other players, but yet all the people getting scammed expect to be bailed out for their careless actions by the GMs, or action to be taken against the scammer. I agree scamming should be dealt with if proper evidence is given of scamming, but restoring items/gear for the scammed just promotes selling accounts, because they all know the helpdesk will humor their complaints.

It also matters greatly which GM answers your tickets, most of the new ones just copy+paste responses and don't actually view videos/images linked unless it pertains to reporting a player. Generic protocol copy/paste is what you'll get from most 2011/12 GMs.
    Well it makes their work easier, bro.

Titanium
    I hav all of picture and conversation between me and him and also send gfor Gm. hope GM will help me in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by hellomydear View Post
    Well it makes their work easier, bro.
    No, when they give automated messages for certain people in special exception cases, it creates alot more work for them. That has already been proven multiple times, and will be proven again publicly.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Shadow Titanium
    why would u trust people anyways only do with ppl u know

and u should make ur own char anyways

Titanium
    cuz I dun know in merc hav alot of scammer like in venus _ _!!...with all ppl in greatly stuffs..how can I know between them hav a dumb dog

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast