Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Account Transfer

Account Transfer

Im not too sure where to put this so ill put it here, is any1 else having the issue of when trying to xfer its giving u a code with letters? Ive been trying to do an xfer with friend and it gives me a code with letters mixed in everytime, hes done like 2 xfers b4 and he also confirmed its only supposed to be numbers cause the sender only has the option to input numbers. Id just like some input on if things maybe changed and you can somehow input letters too now or if its just jacked up atm. ty for your time, cause its kind of getting annoying xD

Titanium
    I did it and the code I got is mixed with letters and numbers.

lol

I hope they fix it soon, its very annoying paying 40usd then not even being able to xfer like u planned........ xD

Our Account Transfer code is intended to have a mixture of letters and numbers in it. There currently is no error with our account transfer codes and account transfers work as intended.

If you continue to experience issues with our account transfers please contact us via the Help Desk and we will gladly assist you further.

May I ask how the sender can input the letters? Like is there something dif he has to do? cause atm theres only a number pad to input the code with.

When you enter an Account Transfer Code, you should do it from the following screen:

I believe the screen you are referring to is the following:

At this screen you must enter the subpassword of your account to be able to proceed to the next step, which is entering the Account Transfer Code.

I hope I was of assistance to you, if not please let me know and I will gladly provide further assistance.