Thread: PVE Build

Trainee
    thx cathy for all the help

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Nam Spirit View Post
    correct me if I'm wrong, 154 str and 309 dex is enough for FC +7
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by HARKDOG View Post
    Hello. I was following Miavi guide and some tips about PVE build, but still don't having clear what's best in term of accesories. I know Forcium is the best for PVE, but is way to expensive to get good things 2 slot 7 % amp for example. So I was thinking in maybe go for Sigmetal, but I know i'll lost some def, so Sig still good for PVE?

This is what i got atm:

Accesories:

Ring of Sage +9 x2

Amulet of Pain +5

Force Absorb Ring +2

Ring of Luck +1

Belt of Vital +4

Vamp earring +5

Drosnin Earring (10 hp steal - 20 hp - 5 def)

Epaulet of Sage +6

Braclets of Sage +5

Weapons and Suit:

Forcium Helm +7 (1 slot CD)

Forcium Suit +7 (1 slot HP)

Forcium Boots of Amp 3 % +7 (1 slot)

Sigmetal Gloves +9 (1 slot hp steal)

Lapis Crystal of Deathblow +8 6 % CD (2 slot CD)

Forcium Crystal of Deathblow +7 6 % CD (1 slot CD)

Current stats:

STR: 156

INT: 679

DEX: 349

Magic Attack: 883

Defense: 909

Attack Rate: 2550

Defense Rate: 2290

Critical Rate: 27/52 %

Critical DMG: 87 %

Magic Amp: 17 %

Add. Damage: 10

HP absorb: 10 %

HP absorb limit up: 40

I know my stats and build ... that's why Im making this thread. Here are my questions:
    Considering that im not rich ( never get SEH or something like that to get a billion)
    What's the ideal CD, CR and Amp?

What should I do to get good amount of that?

Should I get Helm of Db with CR or CD?

2 slot Forc Crystal of Db, too much for me, so?

2 crystals with CD or 1 CD and other amp?

What can I build to be good at PVE and PVP at the same time?

Ok, remember that atm i don't have tons of alz, to get 40 % CD weapons and all that, so please I'll like to get help on what should I looking for in the future, and what should I start changing/updating/selling atm.
    All for PVE of course.

Ok that's it, thanks everyone

Yeah Sig and Forcium will be definitely good for pve. But the thing of it is, like you said...the cost of these equipments are expensive. And its true, well if its 7%AMP or perfect craft, these things are really expensive because they are obviously the best ones. If you have a plan in mind my dear, stick to it. While some people will advice you to go for the traditional IDEAL low-budget gears that will balance your damage and defense, my advice would differ from them. If you are not patient, you would disagree with me on this. There are players who cant stand to deal weak damage, they'd be impatient and take alternative routes which deviates them from their original plans. Ask yourself if PVE is really your focus, like what this thread is addresing because it seems that, from your post, youre having second thoughts and your talking about balance in pve and pvp - worried about your damage in pvp?

What can I build to be good at PVE and PVP at the same time?
    That question depends on what gears do you want to have? "The average or the best?"

Probably most of your friends or other players here will tell you that its impossible to get forcium amp or pc SIGmetal pieces. But that happens everywhere, theyre idea is completely different than yours, which in return will deviate you from your original plan. if this is the case in your situation, I say before you make that choice be confident about it. When you spend money on these equipments, even though theyre 350-400m, there is a possiblilty that you will be stuck with it. If you think OSM will make it possible to solo Pluma, you will have to rethink that again. Because very few people can do that, you can count them with your fingers.

If what I think is right, that you have developed a plan to get to the point of obtaining best gears here. PvE first - grind to build your FA, farm and save alz. Then your current build will work. Because its actually the weapons that you have to be worried about here in your current situation. The forcium does help at +8 up. You plug in a life absorb ring +3, vampiric earings +5 and up, with Sixth sense (def rate) mastered as one of the Upgrade Skills, and you will be fine to build (grind/level up).

Forcium Suit +7 (1 slot HP) has to be +8 or higher
    Forcium Boots of Amp 3 % +7 (1 slot) has to be +8 or higherForcium Helm +7 (1 slot CD) has to be +8 or higher
    Sigmetal Gloves +9 (1 slot hp steal) Check

Your concerns are the weapons. They contribute 75% of your damage. Higher base orbs, 2 slot forcium is what I can throw out to you atm.
    Y
    ou'll do terrible in pvp? sure...but it saves you the time of buying this reselling it later to get a good one and then reselling it again to get te best one.With you focused only for PvE You'll be stuck grinding which is a good thing to do to farm and save more alz and even level up more. You do it that way, you will get your forcium / pc sig amp - head straight to the best one.

If you can do that, then youre patient. LOL
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 04-11-2012 at 09:39 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Trainee
    wow this helps me a lot, yes I think I'll stick with this forc atm, the only thing is i'll try to get better weapons. My question about pve/pvp build it was, cause for now, I want to be focus on level my character, reach the highest lvl, and maybe start a lil more with pvp. But yes, it's going to be really hard for me trying to survive with osm, for example today I tried to solo eod b2f, and I did it, but needed to spam heal a lot... so can't imagine with osm. The idea of my question about "pve build" was because I was trying to do Steamer Crazy (Hard), I know what to do what to kill everything, but I always run out of time before final boss. So when that happened I asked myself, maybe I need more dmg, and well couple of questions came to my mind, "I need more amp, CD, CR", "I'll gain more dmg maybe with another build", but well it's true pc and 7 % amp is very expensive for me, so yes im a lil impatient, but well, i'll save every alz, and focus on upgrade my weapons first, and start upgrading every part at once.
    Thx all
    Last edited by HARKDOG; 04-11-2012 at 05:31 PM.

Its your weapons. Lapis +8 and Forcium +7 wont cut it.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Its your weapons. Lapis +8 and Forcium +7 wont cut it.
    About weapons what pair you recomend me to get?

topaz orb 40/7 CD - forc orb 20/6 CD
    forc orb 20/6 x2
    forc orb CD/CR - forc orb CD and amp
    sigmetal orb 20/6 CD x2
    topaz orb 40/7 CD - sigmetal orb 20/6 CD

should I put pure CD on my orbs? or CD and CR?

and talking about my set, I know im ok atm, but later I'll like to get something better, so im ok with the same but 2 sloted? or should I look for:

boots of amp 3 %
    gloves of amp 3 %
    suit of amp 3 %
    helm of deathblow with CR
    Last edited by HARKDOG; 04-26-2012 at 09:45 AM.

About weapons what pair you recomend me to get?

topaz orb 40/7 CD - forc orb 20/6 CD
    forc orb 20/6 x2
    forc orb CD/CR - forc orb CD and amp
    sigmetal orb 20/6 CD x2
    topaz orb 40/7 CD - sigmetal orb 20/6 CD

should I put pure CD on my orbs? or CD and CR?

and talking about my set, I know im ok atm, but later I'll like to get something better, so im ok with the same but 2 sloted? or should I look for:

boots of amp 3 %
    gloves of amp 3 %
    suit of amp 3 %
    helm of deathblow with CR
    If you can afford it go with a topaz 40/7 (the stats have always been a top pick) and forcium 20/6 because, just to be realistic, we dont get sghh to +15 forcium pieces,atleast not right now, if we do have sghh, id go with the forcium. The topaz you can +15 (again, if you can afford it - sgh). But if i were you, id try to farm for a good lycanus, coz you might...just like everybody else...have a chance to get a good one, that will save you more alz.
    I dont like those listed set youre planning to look for, its a waste imo.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    If you can afford it go with a topaz 40/7 (the stats have always been a top pick) and forcium 20/6 because, just to be realistic, we dont get sghh to +15 forcium pieces,atleast not right now, if we do have sghh, id go with the forcium. The topaz you can +15 (again, if you can afford it - sgh). But if i were you, id try to farm for a good lycanus, coz you might...just like everybody else...have a chance to get a good one, that will save you more alz.
    I dont like those listed set youre planning to look for, its a waste imo.
    I see, ok so atm I discard the 40/7 topaz, so if I want to upgrade the weapons I got atm, should I look for Lycanus orbs? wich one is a good one for u?

And actually I wanna know any idea on how can I reach good CR.
    Atm I got: force absorb ring +1 - rol +1 - ros +9 x2. Im waiting to get merg/killian, helm with 8% CR, I'll discard force absorb ring when got HP absorb rune, so maybe I can get rol +2 x2 or rol +3 idk.
    So something like:
    rol +2 x2 / rol +3
    killian ring
    ros +9

what u think is a good pair of rings for pve and for pvp? it's ok with just one ros? or should I keep 2?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12