Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Oh look at dat.

Shadow Titanium
    all mmo's have some sort of minor or major skill, knowledge of game mechanics and knowing of rare tricks you need to have....but cabal is by far not that high on skill as people make it seem....It is more gear and level based than anything or else you'd see level 50's killing level 180's equally as often as they'd die to one....War wouldn't be broken up into 5 tiers if skill was high in this game...any level would be allowed to war against any level if they felt their skill was good enough....maps would not be level locked because a level 50 with good skill should be good enough to survive PI...I mean if your skill is what makes the difference and your level or gear doesn't, then you should be able to survive right?

so no, it's not that skill based or gear wouldn't be level locked....those that say skill > gear are just trying to lie to themselves to make them feel better because deep down inside they know that if they didn't have the gear they had, they may not win jack squat.

Titanium
    "all mmo's have some sort of minor or major skill, knowledge of game mechanics and knowing of rare tricks you need to have....but cabal is by far not that high on skill as people make it seem....It is more gear and level based than anything or else you'd see level 50's killing level 180's equally as often as they'd die to one....War wouldn't be broken up into 5 tiers if skill was high in this game...any level would be allowed to war against any level if they felt their skill was good enough....maps would not be level locked because a level 50 with good skill should be good enough to survive PI...I mean if your skill is what makes the difference and your level or gear doesn't, then you should be able to survive right?

so no, it's not that skill based or gear wouldn't be level locked....those that say skill > gear are just trying to lie to themselves to make them feel better because deep down inside they know that if they didn't have the gear they had, they may not win jack squat. "

Quoted for truth.

im tired of trying to prove a point to ignorant people.

i can guarantee i can gear a char for half the price of anyone and beat them because of skill.

ill take 1b vs your 2b all day long. (i know it cost more to trully gear a character.) but to prove a point ill waste a bill just to show you.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Banned
    u got it come to mercury n show me dont forget to brg ur 2b lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowe View Post

i can guarantee i can gear a char for half the price of anyone and beat them because of skill.

ill take 1b vs your 2b all day long. (i know it cost more to trully gear a character.) but to prove a point ill waste a bill just to show you.
    really? you just said that. I guess you haven't changed since I played....

Quote Originally Posted by imback View Post
    u got it come to mercury n show me dont forget to brg ur 2b lol
    loooooooooooooooooool +1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowe View Post

I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by LaRazz View Post
    This game is all based on luck... Its bull just how much really.

Yes, hard work can get you places but in the end it all comes down to who was more lucky then the person next to him.
    your wrong...it all comes down to who has more alz.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Quote Originally Posted by elcave View Post
    and who care?
    hey dont talk to my cathy like that foo >:O

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Shadow Titanium
    LOL what is skill in this game now when u can fade like dash now

Quote Originally Posted by xXCrusadeXx View Post
    I dont know whether to commend our GMs or hate them for it, but they sure do a good job at keeping things under wrap right up until they release it lol.
    It would be nice sometimes to be told in advance.
    true

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast