Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: EU need Marshall Plan

Quote Originally Posted by ForumHavoc View Post
    Gear isn't everything, most of the time it's how you approach something. Remember when Telepathy stated CA6 was impossible? He had the gear, but he treated it as if it was the old CA and got owned. Once he changed his approach to CA6 he 2 manned it with Dromar.

You may not believe it but their isn't one approach to everything.
    I didn't say gear is everything but for MO it does something.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Exception View Post
    Prove it with SS of gear and stats? not likely
    Hi.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Banned
    I didn't say gear is everything but for MO it does something.
    Just earlier you said nobody can do MO without +15 gear. That's the same as saying gear is everything.

I just can't do MO.
    I don't believe anyone can clear it regularly without any pieces of +14-+15 piece.

Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    Hi.
    How about the Red osm katana? It's nice that BL can get 900+ def. I believe the level helps a lot.

RedOsmium
    Ahhh dang I missed one, lol. The red osm is actually at 9.
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Just earlier you said nobody can do MO without +15 gear. That's the same as saying gear is everything.
    I didn't say exactly like that. That was the earlier statement about regularly clearing MO.
    I say it again. Yes, a party with no one has any pieces of +14-+15 gear. Gear is everything means only need gear but no brain. Correct? I didn't say that. That's what you think.

RedOsmium
    I didn't say exactly like that. That was the earlier statement about regularly clearing MO.
    I say it again. Yes, a party with no one has any pieces of +14-+15 gear. Gear is everything means only need gear but no brain. Correct? I didn't say that. That's what you think.
    A party of people with gear like man can do the dungeon easily.

I think both sides have a valid argument. There is a limit to how much you can with gears; Cathy, you did incredibly well with osm gears but there is a limit to how far you can go. An example for you is not being able to tank pluma and I told you this before you got excited about getting bm3.

The other is more to do with experience than skills. You know in a dungeon what spots to take and your role, your vamp , damage, etc. The best way to test it out is going via bosses and get a feel for it and also constant dungeons to know certain spots. Also a lot depends on the team you are going with.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 04-14-2012 at 03:48 PM.

RedOsmium
    The limit to what you can do with gear really only applies to pvp and solo pve. PVE with the right party dungeons can be done naked with weapons only on.
    Last edited by chainlock; 04-14-2012 at 05:07 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    Do you think a WI lv17x with +9 OSM (about 770+ def) can run MO?
    im a 174 wiz with 860 defense and i can run mo with a party and finish, i do die like 2-3 times throughout the whole dungeon but that's to be expected

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast