Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EU need Marshall Plan

EU need Marshall Plan

Dear NA gms
    I'am writing this, becouse EU main server is in deep #$%^&. I came here to beg u to buy rights to run eu server. There is plenty of reason.

First of all u ll earn some extra money.

Secondly eu server is light years behind others in patch perspective. We always have to w8 6 months or even 1 year for fresh ep to come after NA server. Gms try to ease situation by putting safeguards on the shelf. This is even moree frustrating couse of huge impact of safeguards on the game.

I dont even want to mention data leaks and thousands of hakcs. And everyone knows that every player is worth some $. I dont want to hear gms explaining themself that server crashed becouse they didnt care about hardwere.

Iam sad desperate. Cabal is a great game. But everything can be cover with #$%^, even dimond. Cabal can fight d3 as equals, only after some cleaning.

Maybe there is gentelmen agreement between continent gms. that. If sth wrong is happening right behing your fence will u not react to save the girl that being raped?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kaloryfer View Post
    We always have to w8 6 months or even 1 year for fresh ep to come after NA server.
    lolwut

Maybe there is gentelmen agreement between continent gms. that. If sth wrong is happening right behing your fence will u not react to save the girl that being raped?
    lolwut...

What is ironic is that, a good amount of NA players wish our GM's were more like EU's GM's lol.
    My Youtube Channel My Dungeon Video Guides

Thank you for the sig InfiCathi!

cabaleu = communist?

Dear NA gms
    I'am writing this, becouse EU main server is in deep #$%^&. I came here to beg u to buy rights to run eu server. There is plenty of reason.

First of all u ll earn some extra money.

Secondly eu server is light years behind others in patch perspective. We always have to w8 6 months or even 1 year for fresh ep to come after NA server. Gms try to ease situation by putting safeguards on the shelf. This is even moree frustrating couse of huge impact of safeguards on the game.

I dont even want to mention data leaks and thousands of hakcs. And everyone knows that every player is worth some $. I dont want to hear gms explaining themself that server crashed becouse they didnt care about hardwere.

Iam sad desperate. Cabal is a great game. But everything can be cover with #$%^, even dimond. Cabal can fight d3 as equals, only after some cleaning.

I can understand your frustrations. The GM team here is nice and does help. But you guys have cool fun events that are actually worth having. Be thankful you have them and once you get ep8 you will be happy again with EU.

I would love for us to merge again especially with EU to increase the player base.... but let us get sghh first and then we merge. =)

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ErrorCode6 View Post
    EU just get ep7 saint requiem last week yay xD
    what's if EST take control of cabal EU and merge cabal NA to creat cabal GLOBAL .....................
    EU English version got saints requiem like a week after us.

They just have several servers in other languages that are one or two episodes behind due to language barriers (The EU version of Globals, ie. nobody likes them)

Why is a safeguard event bad, exactly ? Most people in NA are dying for one. There are already like 7 threads with a ton of responses Even PH has hosting it soon ! And our G.M goes like "no scheduled events ... yet"

1. EU has more event than any other servers
    2. G.M Viral can school 99% of the GMs world wide the guy is a one man army. He is doing interviews with developers, promoting events and so on.
    3. Why do you not want to plus gears with safe guard ? Don't you want to go to high dungeons to enjoy the full potential of the game ? Or are you planning to EOD2 / SOD for the next 2 years of cabal.

Lag / latency issues ? We have them here too.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 04-11-2012 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    Why is a safeguard event bad, exactly ? Most people in NA are dying for one. There are already like 7 threads with a ton of responses Even PH has hosting it soon ! And your G.M goes like "no scheduled events ... yet"

1. EU has more event than any other servers
    2. G.M Viral can school 99% of the GMs world wide the guy is a one man army. He is doing interviews with developers, promoting events and so on.
    3. Why do you not want to plus gears with safe guard ? Don't you want to go to high dungeons to enjoy the full potential of the game ? Or are you planning to EOD2 / SOD for the next 2 years of cabal.

Lag / latency issues ? We have them here too.
    becouse gaming is not paying 50 euro for 10 sg- thats the limit in eu i think . gaming is sth like hangin with friends having fun. not buying golden sandals to shoot goals and rappin folks
    i will not comment other points.

As far as I know safeguards are more expensive in NA Cabal. EU eased the price on you.

World of warcraft, and you can get every end gear without havin to pay an extra dime. To me that's a boring game. This game is designed in a way to promote PK / PvP and Naton Wars over PvE. So there is a lot of flaming, inequality and competition

Kalor, I dont see any point in complaining here on the NA forums about the EU cabal version.

You know damn well why it takes longer to get our server up to level...you just cant accept it.

GM took over the 5 different language servers from GameForce, who left them bleed to death. Those servers were lagging 2 episodes behind.
    So all energy and effort went to first getting those foreign language versions on equal levels with the main EU server.
    then they had the choice : either upgrade all servers to EP8 or install the Easter event. Aparently they went for the Easter event, probably because it gives them more time to figure out what to do with those 5, near empty, servers (merge or not?).

Also, you're naive to think that Estsoft NA will tell EU what to do as each region does have a large degree of independance. The real directions for this game come from Seoul, not North America...

BTW, are you NA guys also suffering badly from account hacks in the past few months?
    It's hell here atm.. complete guilds collapse one after another, because their main players left the game after being hacked...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast