Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: EU need Marshall Plan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Exception View Post
    Don't lie. Most of people in the party gotta have at least 1 or 2 +14 - +15 pieces.
    You saying you weren't able to clear ft2 and ca6 in april last year, before sgh existed? lol.

Shadow Titanium
    all i got to say is that the ppls that beat ft2 and ca6 are alz buyer much

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    You saying you weren't able to clear ft2 and ca6 in april last year, before sgh existed? lol.
    Nope, I don't remember the time but only a few groups of people can do FT2 and CA6 at the time. I'm just a noob gear wise. I don't even have any +14 or +15 pieces now. +10 max for me but I do super fine in FT2. I just can't do MO.
    I don't believe anyone can clear it regularly without any pieces of +14-+15 piece.

Shadow Titanium
    im just LoL'ing how EU players come here to btch,complain, and cry because of how things are running over there and are askin for Cabal NA to take over, when awhile back they used to tease us and say we werent up to par with them look how the tables have turned lol.

Banned
    Nope, I don't remember the time but only a few groups of people can do FT2 and CA6 at the time. I'm just a noob gear wise. I don't even have any +14 or +15 pieces now. +10 max for me but I do super fine in FT2. I just can't do MO.
    I don't believe anyone can clear it regularly without any pieces of +14-+15 piece.
    1 year ago my friends and I did ft2 almost every day, and that was before safeguards existed. I'm sure many many other groups of people did as well.
    Last edited by Cathy; 04-14-2012 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ieatfacebook View Post
    all i got to say is that the ppls that beat ft2 and ca6 are alz buyer much
    POS posts like this are what makes ppl wanna just leave this game. If u had HALF a brain u could clear ft2, ca6. so i was able to clear ft2 before sgh. wanna know how ? f'ing pots and ODDS. and this war before the hp update as well. i would use a vital pot + amp pot.

As for mo, you know, for the tards. I wanna make something clear. its all about party composition and team work! I hear to many QQ's daily about how we need SGH and SGHH because of mo is to hard. FFS if you are failing mo, regroup, retry. as far as im concerned the mobs are harder then some of the bosses -_-"

and before ppl qq to me i DO NOT have full + 15 gear /weps. i just know how to play -_-.

if u that bad quit and play runescape or minecraft or some shiz
    Last edited by Muramasa; 04-14-2012 at 08:31 AM.

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

Quote Originally Posted by Muramasa View Post
    POS posts like this are what makes ppl wanna just leave this game. If u had HALF a brain u could clear ft2, ca6. so i was able to clear ft2 before sgh. wanna know how ? f'ing pots and ODDS. and this war before the hp update as well. i would use a vital pot + amp pot.

As for mo, you know, for the tards. I wanna make something clear. its all about party composition and team work! I hear to many QQ's daily about how we need SGH and SGHH because of mo is to hard. FFS if you are failing mo, regroup, retry. as far as im concerned the mobs are harder then some of the bosses -_-"

and before ppl qq to me i DO NOT have full + 15 gear /weps. i just know how to play -_-.

if u that bad quit and play runescape or minecraft or some shiz
    Do you think a WI lv17x with +9 OSM (about 770+ def) can run MO?

Banned
    Just because those are your stats, doesn't mean everyone else needs safeguards to run MO.

Are you saying no safeguards = 770 defense and +9 osm?

Are you saying 1 year ago, every single wiz was weak because of no safeguards?

Just so you know you can wear sig and forci and have high defense, without +15ing your gear. Just because you're garb, doesn't mean other people are.

RedOsmium
    Easily, I do it on my wiz that has 731 defense whenever we don't have one on that wants to go. I also heal it on a level 152 FA. Outpost is all about knowing how to work with your party and play your character, the only thing really required is about 4k hp to survive when something spikes. The only thing defense in this game is really good for is pvp and tanking monsters if you don't like to use the 100% stun combos that every class but warrior has available.

4Man out post.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9t5t...1&feature=plcp

3 man ca6 when it first came out
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3eUD...0&feature=plcp

Here are my outpost tips.
    Find someone smart enough to use this, with correct use and standing in the correct place only 1 person gets hit!!! OMG!!!!

Pay attention on where to stand.
    Last edited by chainlock; 04-14-2012 at 11:24 AM.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Just because those are your stats, doesn't mean everyone else needs safeguards to run MO.

Are you saying no safeguards = 770 defense and +9 osm?

Are you saying 1 year ago, every single wiz was weak because of no safeguards?

Just so you know you can wear sig and forci and have high defense, without +15ing your gear. Just because you're garb, doesn't mean other people are.
    Lol thank you Cathy!
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast