Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Things i want next update

It's not supposed to but it is . And the only reason I want safeguard is because this game's upgrading system is its biggest flaw.

Quote Originally Posted by CapnCommando View Post
    Ok so you say it took billions out of the economy but then say people sold theirs while the event was going? So they then put the alz back into the economy. It was a give take event unlike the sig event which only hurt the economy. sgh does nothing for the economy as well. It just makes this game less challenging.
    whoa whoa whoa sped never said it put alz back in i said people made profit from the event
    and yes that event took billions out of the server
    just as the sig event when they were selling cores at the npc also took out billions
    then they took out the core enhancers hurting the ecoin buts from making alz
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    whoa whoa whoa sped never said it put alz back in i said people made profit from the event
    and yes that event took billions out of the server
    just as the sig event when they were selling cores at the npc also took out billions
    then they took out the core enhancers hurting the ecoin buts from making alz
    You're missing the entire point, Rol2 put back what it took out by people selling their rol2, sig event/sgh event only took because people were using ecoins to + instead of buying cores they also were throwing alz away by buying the sig gears instead of buying the gold slates to obtain them. That event did nothing but hurt the conomy, am I the only one who noticed how all gears price dropped by like 35% while dungeons prices practically doubled immediately after sig event and is only just now correcting itself? On top of that vouchers prices inflated horribly, used to be 85mil to this day they're still worth over 120mil. I can't even remember our last sig event....

Quote Originally Posted by TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer View Post
    It's not supposed to but it is . And the only reason I want safeguard is because this game's upgrading system is its biggest flaw.
    true i can kinda deal with everything else just dont like the failing multiple times back to back ....or just make it downgrade just 1 time instead 2 or 3 etc

Quote Originally Posted by CapnCommando View Post
    You're missing the entire point, Rol2 put back what it took out by people selling their rol2, sig event/sgh event only took because people were using ecoins to + instead of buying cores they also were throwing alz away by buying the sig gears instead of buying the gold slates to obtain them. That event did nothing but hurt the conomy, am I the only one who noticed how all gears price dropped by like 35% while dungeons prices practically doubled immediately after sig event and is only just now correcting itself? On top of that vouchers prices inflated horribly, used to be 85mil to this day they're still worth over 120mil. I can't even remember our last sig event....
    i dont think u get it rol2 event took out biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillions of alz outta the server
    the people that sold theres had nothing to do with putting alz back in all they did is recirculate the alz that was already there........so please now explain to me how it put back what it took sped
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

At least we're getting dance 3. Lol......

Quote Originally Posted by TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer View Post
    I propose only one change. Allow for the possible +2 that there's an icon for in the game files.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

It's possible the whole "core superior" thing might do just that lets keep our fingers crossed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    i dont think u get it rol2 event took out biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillions of alz outta the server
    the people that sold theres had nothing to do with putting alz back in all they did is recirculate the alz that was already there........so please now explain to me how it put back what it took sped
    OK since you're so fukin stupid that you need it spelled out for you I'll help you. Rol2 incorporated the need of 120 to craft it during the event, considering how many people did the event that's a little over 8bil alz at least and I'll admit that. But then you go ahead and look at the fact that those with rol2 already were then able to sell their rol2 for 10x the profit, now if this was the only thing they did it wouldn't matter much, but considering they most likely bought other items wit the alz they got, sold those times bought more items etc etc. It can be very fueling to the economy. Then you look at the price tag for characters with rol2(event) and that further fuels the economy.(basic economic principle the more you spend, the better the economy) Then with that alz they put back more alz into the system. It's not as much about actual funds economy wise as it is about fundamental need and demand. Where as with sig event you needed to spend 300mil per gear(burning it by giving it to npc)and everything needed was available at item shop and much cheaper. Did nothing but hurt the economy.

Lol nothing good drops from b2f that will help the economy lol

And in your same reasoning people selling there old gear after getting sig helped too.... Lol...... Not to mention all the people buying cores Just cause were sold at npc dosnt mean all bought them I for one bought from people when mine was made

8 bill your very low on your assumption hell I personally got 10 rol2 from that event on diff chars and I know I wasn't the only one farming them for multiple chars hell my guild Alone at the time prob spent 3 of your 8 bill but your right you know everything
    Last edited by whitetrash; 04-17-2012 at 07:55 AM.
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast