Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: ey....

ey....

could you possibly lower the drop rate of fch's in dungeons? this is pree ridiculous....

Also annoying how randoms who play for like...a month or two get all sort of epic drops that may sell for billions...and i spam as many dungeons for 3 years and havent gotten one drop worth over 100 mil. just sayin.
    Last edited by xChaosForte; 04-12-2012 at 12:24 PM.

Banned
    Lol I remember back in February, there were a bunch of lvl 65-80 randoms with blue bikes and their gear was npc bought. Literally 65% of em had a bike but crap gears.

Quote Originally Posted by xChaosForte View Post
    could you possibly lower the drop rate of fch's in dungeons? this is pree ridiculous....

Also annoying how randoms who play for like...a month or two get all sort of epic drops that may sell for billions...and i spam as many dungeons for 3 years and havent gotten one drop worth over 100 mil. just sayin.
    well go to aos bf2...and expect nothing to drop...then something will....i went x8 ic2 and x10 aos2 x4 FI in 1 day(had no school so i'm not a no life)...got eof8x3 bof6 x1 sig eos7 x2 sold for 1.3B each...sig FA battle suit 1 slot 7 amp=700M. and that's all with only 3 people WI and FS and me FB... never got with 4+people 3 or duo max
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    well go to aos bf2...and expect nothing to drop...then something will....i went x8 ic2 and x10 aos2 x4 FI in 1 day(had no school so i'm not a no life)...got eof8x3 bof6 x1 sig eos7 x2 sold for 1.3B each...sig FA battle suit 1 slot 7 amp=700M. and that's all with only 3 people WI and FS and me FB... never got with 4+people 3 or duo max
    U dropped 3 eof8 in 1 day? then bof6 then 2 sig eos7 and a pc sig fa amp suit? Either complete bs or I call shenanigans, I've dropped one eos7 in ic1 my entire 2 years of playing cabal :|

interesting. well if i ever have the time i will do that =p

Quote Originally Posted by CapnCommando View Post
    U dropped 3 eof8 in 1 day? then bof6 then 2 sig eos7 and a pc sig fa amp suit? Either complete bs or I call shenanigans, I've dropped one eos7 in ic1 my entire 2 years of playing cabal :|
    LOL.... Been playing since Jan 2010 ... NEVER had an eox7 drop... not even a lousy eog7...

so let's not even talk about those super epics ^^" (and yes I spam dungeons whenever I can...)

Sounds like a load of bull to me, SS or it didn't happen.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    +1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    This