Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Fatty Americans love them Bacon

Banned
    God dam gringos lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    I think you mean Hispanics and not Latins because the original Latins were an Italian tribe inhabiting central and south-central Italy. Through conquest by their most populous city-state, Rome, the original Latins culturally "Romanized" or "Latinized" the rest of Italy. In this way the word "Latin" ceased to mean a particular people or ethnicity. Subsequently, other regions, particularly the European ones such as Spain, Portugal, Italy and France, became lastingly culturally "Latinized" by the Roman Empire. Thus, from an early stage in its history, when used as a label for various groups of people, the term "Latin" has had purely legal and cultural meanings, not ethnic. I mean you are kind of correct but not really. And LOL @ "You may now eat the bride".
    And @ CapnCommando you may not like it but , Spanish is considered the second language of USA by many people.

Just wanted to get my 2cents in before the thread gets closed.
    Only people who aren't real Americans. And I consider "gringos" to be a joke of an insult, because it implies that speaking spanish and supporting hispanics is a good thing.

Banned
    Technically "Americans" are not "real Americans", but wait I forgot Manifest Destiny right? I'm sorry Anglo American you are correct. Lol
    But no for real this time. The USA might one day become like Canada (country split by language), but that all depends whether or not the non-English speaking people in the USA can assimilate. Then again a great deal of the offspring(3rd generation +) of these very same people don't know how to speak the language of their forefathers. But who knows? Certainly not me , I mean I'm just an uneducated foreigner.

Banned
    1. I'm not an Anglo American lmao
    2. I'm not white either
    3. I speak 3 languages, including my "forefathers'" language, if you count 2nd generation as a forefather lol

I don't think it's an "American" attitude or an "anti-foreign" attitude. It's pretty much a fact that the entire world is superior to that certain area of the globe known as the south-western hemi-sphere.
    Last edited by Cathy; 04-17-2012 at 07:05 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    I think you mean Hispanics and not Latins because the original Latins were an Italian tribe inhabiting central and south-central Italy. Through conquest by their most populous city-state, Rome, the original Latins culturally "Romanized" or "Latinized" the rest of Italy. In this way the word "Latin" ceased to mean a particular people or ethnicity. Subsequently, other regions, particularly the European ones such as Spain, Portugal, Italy and France, became lastingly culturally "Latinized" by the Roman Empire. Thus, from an early stage in its history, when used as a label for various groups of people, the term "Latin" has had purely legal and cultural meanings, not ethnic. I mean you are kind of correct but not really. And LOL @ "You may now eat the bride".
    And @ CapnCommando you may not like it but , Spanish is considered the second language of USA by many people.

Just wanted to get my 2cents in before the thread gets closed.
    It's not the second language. It may be 3rd or 4th but at least where I live there about 5x more Chinese people than Mexicans.

Shadow Titanium
    This Turco guy goes all out for attention it seems.

You all got small pipi.

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

americans ain't fat u bish africains are fat

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    1. I'm not an Anglo American lmao
    2. I'm not white either
    3. I speak 3 languages, including my "forefathers'" language, if you count 2nd generation as a forefather lol

I don't think it's an "American" attitude or an "anti-foreign" attitude. It's pretty much a fact that the entire world is superior to that certain area of the globe known as the south-western hemi-sphere.
    The entire world is superior to that certain area of the globe known as the south-western hemi-sphere????????????

wow.... you just climb some steps into the stairs of ignorance....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnCommando View Post
    It's not the second language. It may be 3rd or 4th but at least where I live there about 5x more Chinese people than Mexicans.
    It is the second language.. get your facts straight dumb farmer

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast