Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Fatty Americans love them Bacon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerOnDeck View Post
    Being racist in wind of racism is racist, even if it is spite. No matter how you look at it, you're no better than her. Just sayin
    sighhh.. Im gonna stop replying to that piece of trash, ty for letting me know

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TurcoX View Post
    ohhhh WOOOOW Hahahahahahahahahha

YEAH CUZ THE IRISH PEOPLE CAME WITH PASSPORTS AND DOING LINES ENTERING US.. Ohh and dont forget the germans! they came asking for asylum and all that crap too! haahhahahaha lmfao!

French a language of diplomacy??? OMFG "lingua franca"??? i bet you believe you sound smart by saying LINGUA FRANCA hahahahahahah!.. as i said before pathetic creature, NO LANGUAGE IS INSIGNIFICANT.. i mean are u FACKING serious??? LINGUA FRANCA?? DIPLOMACY??? omfg this gringo aint jokin

"people as in human beings" yeah.. you alien asians have weird eyes.. you definitely not people

I love being hispanic, I believe Venezuelans are among the happiest bastards in this ed up world.. We take things with calm and perseverance and work hard in all our problems..

I really feel sorry for you Cathy.. i mean look at you.. look at your 2635 post on forums.. what a nobody.. i even look at your sig and i cant stop thinking WHAT A FACKING LOSER.. but anyways i have a theory of life, it says.. "For better people to be born, trash and gargabe must exist".. I acknowledge your existence now cathy, you may go in peace
    And all this does is prove my point. You're a joke. It's a joke that you're proud. And it's a joke that you can "look down" on anybody given your origins.

You can insult the French language all you want. That doesn't change facts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    You all got small pipi.
    kaka

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthWind View Post
    i just came back from school n guys are alrdy lashing at eachother tssk tssk
    oh and cathy dont use the word insignificant i doubt that ur better than anyone living in south america
    agree

Quote Originally Posted by Midgetchas14 View Post
    If you dont love bacon. You should grow a pen1s
    try a monster burger meng from hardies just enough bacon just enough meat i buy one every time the heat come on tv or any other good games

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TurcoX View Post
    sighhh.. Im gonna stop replying to that piece of trash, ty for letting me know
    Yea man be careful los gringos puneteros might come to Venezuela and take your Oil bro lol. You can't reason with people like Cathy they can't see the forest for the trees. They don't understand why people do what they do , it doesn't matter what you read in an article or see on the news if you have not lived it then your eyes will never be opened. I mean doesn't everybody deserve to live a happy life? And its not like Americans or any other race is without fault , we have all committed crimes or sinned in one way or another , and no matter what some believe no single person is better than the next. We were all born with nothing and we will all die with nothing.

Trainee
    I do cook a whole lot of bacon. O.O

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    There is a process for immigration. Mexicans that jump borders are illegally immigrating, causing unnecessary strain on the US education and criminal justice system, as well as the economy. They're nothing but a bunch of criminals.
    What The FAWK?? Because all you fawking asians ILLEGALLY immigrating into the US in container ships is any better right? Mexicans/hispanics/latinos criminals? What about asians neega? Contradict urself some more!

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    What The FAWK?? Because all you fawking asians ILLEGALLY immigrating into the US in container ships is any better right? Mexicans/hispanics/latinos criminals? What about asians neega? Contradict urself some more!
    wow man thats kinda mean xD

Well some people just dont know when to shut their traps. Especially people who feel the need to always have the last say in virtually every single thing.

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast