Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Fatty Americans love them Bacon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TurcoX View Post
    It is the second language.. get your facts straight dumb farmer
    It's the "second language" because of mass illegal immigration; if it wasn't for law-breakers and felons, it wouldn't be used at all.

On a world scale, the main lingua franca are English, French, and Chinese.

Spanish is insignificant. It's not an anti-foreign sentiment. I love many different countries and peoples of the world. I speak 3 different languages. It's just fact that the least significant people/countries/languages are ~ well you know who
    Last edited by Cathy; 04-18-2012 at 09:27 AM.

i just came back from school n guys are alrdy lashing at eachother tssk tssk
    oh and cathy dont use the word insignificant i doubt that ur better than anyone living in south america

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthWind View Post
    i just came back from school n guys are alrdy lashing at eachother tssk tssk
    oh and cathy dont use the word insignificant i doubt that ur better than anyone living in south america
    lol you're funny

its true cute stuff i aint lying there

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    It's the "second language" because of mass illegal immigration; if it wasn't for law-breakers and felons, it wouldn't be used at all.

On a world scale, the main lingua franca are English, French, and Chinese.

Spanish is insignificant. It's not an anti-foreign sentiment. I love many different countries and peoples of the world. I speak 3 different languages. It's just fact that the least significant people/countries/languages are ~ well you know who
    You are seriously an ignorant.. you are talking about mass immigration like it was the worst problem that has ever happened to US while EVERYBODY that takes US HISTORY knows that US is a country made by IMMIGRANTS..

I used to feel amused by your lack of common knowledge, i even thought you were sarcastic all the time.. but now that I'm reading whats coming from you i realize there is only a feeling of pity what i have towards you.. if you really speak 3 languages ( which i REALLY doubt ) you could easily think and know how important every language is.. NO LANGUAGE is insignificant..

Anyways.. go back to your farm and if you are azn go back to your rice camp lolol

Talking about french as a main language LMFAO hahahahah!

You are seriously an ignorant.. you are talking about mass immigration like it was the worst problem that has ever happened to US while EVERYBODY that takes US HISTORY knows that US is a country made by IMMIGRANTS..

I used to feel amused by your lack of common knowledge, i even thought you were sarcastic all the time.. but now that I'm reading whats coming from you i realize there is only a feeling of pity what i have towards you.. if you really speak 3 languages ( which i REALLY doubt ) you could easily think and know how important every language is.. NO LANGUAGE is insignificant..

Anyways.. go back to your farm and if you are azn go back to your rice camp lolol

And if your Mexican go back to work and finish sewing my god damn shoes. I didn't pay 170 bucks for your ass to play on cabal forums all day.

Banned

There is a process for immigration. Mexicans that jump borders are illegally immigrating, causing unnecessary strain on the US education and criminal justice system, as well as the economy. They're nothing but a bunch of criminals.

And French is a language of diplomacy. Known as a Lingua Franca. It's a significant language and half of all world leaders speak it. I'm shocked at your lack of common knowledge.

Spanish is insignificant because its not important to anybody. And when I say anybody, I mean people. People as in human beings that deserve to be treated as such.

It seems like almost every day you try to justify and defend being hispanic, as if its something to be proud of. It's pathetic really.

Especially when you try to insult white and asian people, as if its something to be ashamed of. Any hispanic who tries to make racial insults other races is a joke.
    Last edited by Cathy; 04-18-2012 at 01:55 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    There is a process for immigration. Mexicans that jump borders are illegally immigrating, causing unnecessary strain on the US education and criminal justice system, as well as the economy. They're nothing but a bunch of criminals.

And French is a language of diplomacy. Known as a Lingua Franca. It's a significant language and half of all world leaders speak it. I'm shocked at your lack of common knowledge.

Spanish is insignificant because its not important to anybody. And when I say anybody, I mean people. People as in human beings that deserve to be treated as such.

It seems like almost every day you try to justify and defend being hispanic, as if its something to be proud of. It's pathetic really.

Especially when you try to insult white and asian people, as if its something to be ashamed of. Any hispanic who tries to make racial insults other races is a joke.
    ohhhh WOOOOW Hahahahahahahahahha

YEAH CUZ THE IRISH PEOPLE CAME WITH PASSPORTS AND DOING LINES ENTERING US.. Ohh and dont forget the germans! they came asking for asylum and all that crap too! haahhahahaha lmfao!

French a language of diplomacy??? OMFG "lingua franca"??? i bet you believe you sound smart by saying LINGUA FRANCA hahahahahahah!.. as i said before pathetic creature, NO LANGUAGE IS INSIGNIFICANT.. i mean are u FACKING serious??? LINGUA FRANCA?? DIPLOMACY??? omfg this gringo aint jokin

"people as in human beings" yeah.. you alien asians have weird eyes.. you definitely not people

I love being hispanic, I believe Venezuelans are among the happiest bastards in this ed up world.. We take things with calm and perseverance and work hard in all our problems..

I really feel sorry for you Cathy.. i mean look at you.. look at your 2635 post on forums.. what a nobody.. i even look at your sig and i cant stop thinking WHAT A FACKING LOSER.. but anyways i have a theory of life, it says.. "For better people to be born, trash and gargabe must exist".. I acknowledge your existence now cathy, you may go in peace

Just keeping it raw
    IGN: Angel

Banned
    ohhhh WOOOOW Hahahahahahahahahha

YEAH CUZ THE IRISH PEOPLE CAME WITH PASSPORTS AND DOING LINES ENTERING US.. Ohh and dont forget the germans! they came asking for asylum and all that crap too! haahhahahaha lmfao!

French a language of diplomacy??? OMFG "lingua franca"??? i bet you believe you sound smart by saying LINGUA FRANCA hahahahahahah!.. as i said before pathetic creature, NO LANGUAGE IS INSIGNIFICANT.. i mean are u FACKING serious??? LINGUA FRANCA?? DIPLOMACY??? omfg this gringo aint jokin

"people as in human beings" yeah.. you alien asians have weird eyes.. you definitely not people

I love being hispanic, I believe Venezuelans are among the happiest bastards in this ed up world.. We take things with calm and perseverance and work hard in all our problems..

I really feel sorry for you Cathy.. i mean look at you.. look at your 2635 post on forums.. what a nobody.. i even look at your sig and i cant stop thinking WHAT A FACKING LOSER.. but anyways i have a theory of life, it says.. "For better people to be born, trash and gargabe must exist".. I acknowledge your existence now cathy, you may go in peace
    Being racist in wind of racism is racist, even if it is spite. No matter how you look at it, you're no better than her. Just sayin

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast