Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Fatty Americans love them Bacon

Quote Originally Posted by KillerOnDeck View Post
    You are truly too stupid to insult, I see why 75% of merc only has bad things to say about you. For starters, Mexicans are probably some of the hardest working people I have ever seen, they also charge next to nothing for their labor. You can get one to help you paint your house for 30 bucks, that's insane. You can throw around the stereotype that Mexicans are lazy, but that is about as far from the truth as possible. Mexico is a 3rd world country because of the lack of resources and Government, People are to independent and they have virtually no way of making money. The people have nothing to do with a countries status, US has a 17% unemployment rate atm(IIRC) and we're not a 3rd world country. So stop making stuff up. We have always been a 1st world country due to money and Fire power, we lose the nukes we lose the cash we lose out status simple as that. I would love to see you fix the problems Mexico has since you're so smart. Start by getting them clean water, or Non make shift houses, or helping them get college level educations. Because everyone Knows how much of a Pro Politician CathyXIII is right? You sound like one of those cuntservatives who gets all their Info from Faux News and interpret it into fact. Fact is you don't know wtf you're talking about, You're just making stuff up out of spite, which is something a 7 year old would do. Congratulations, you have the mindset of a pre-prescent child. *slow claps*
    Someone just got chewed the fawk up, and spit the fawk up.

Getting ready for a political p.o.s. counter argument.

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Canadian's don't illegally come to the US. Can you explain why Mexicans do? I can

Mexico is a 3rd world country

The reason it's a 3rd world country:

People in Mexico are either:

Incompetent to fix the country, or lazy to fix the country. And so they jump a border to come here. How can you say it is not their fault? Nobody is making them jump a border, hence, breaking US law.

Now tell me: why is it a good thing to have those Mexicans be in the USA?

US citizens made the US a 1st world country

Canadian citizens made Canada a 1st world country

Sorry but Mexicans are failures.
    OK i gotta answer to all this crap because i feel like this bish couldnt be MORE wrong than she is now

The reason of why Mexico as well as Venezuela is on their current state is because people is too ignorant about international issues, JUST LIKE MANY AMERICANS

Another reason that lies beneath a corrupt country is that there are many natural resources and geopolitical aspects and issues that leaves the country as a rich mine of gold. Where there is gold, there is gonna be corruption.. Venezuela for example is the first country in Oil reserves in the whole world ( WE BEAT SAUDI ARABIA huhuhuhu! )

How can u explain the first country in oil reserves in the whole world being ed up as it is now? As a venezuelan ill tell you why:

Venezuelan people are the most chillout people in the whole world. they dont like to work, they like getting things on their hands. Our current president is a living joke, he steals from the people and gives less of what he steals back to them. A guy that doesnt worry about his people and just keeps stealing from the reserves is a complete jackass that deserves nothing more than death..

My country is a very rich country, we have everything we could ask for.. US cant do shet to us because we sell them oil!, thats right bish.. you dont have any idea of how many times Chavez has insulted George Bush and getting nothing but a polite answer hahahahah!

OH AND BTW, IM NOT HATING ON GRINGOS! I LOVE WATCHING THEM EATING DA BACON YO! lmao

I have a lot of friends from everywhere in the whole world and i really dont care about how they run their shet in their countries because there is no country better than mine!..

you guys keep talking about the american dream and freedom and shet.. but seriously.. do you call that freedom?? all those laws and taxes and shet??. there is only an easy way of putting it.. The thing you guys call freedom is nothing more than a mere ilussion based on a fake feeling of safety..

Keep hating Cathy, the more you write the more I'm convinced that you wish you were a Mexican

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    Someone just got chewed the fawk up, and spit the fawk up.

Getting ready for a political p.o.s. counter argument.
    I wouldn't get my hopes up, she's already showed how intelligent she is with her last post. All she has to defend herself is racial propaganda and stereotypes, which up to date have been proven false. I can also go look up so really torn up Asian countries which are 5000000000x worse off than most of South America and Mexico but My point is racism is wrong and that would contradict my entire last few posts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TurcoX View Post
    OK i gotta answer to all this crap because i feel like this bish couldnt be MORE wrong than she is now

The reason of why Mexico as well as Venezuela is on their current state is because people is too ignorant about international issues, JUST LIKE MANY AMERICANS

Another reason that lies beneath a corrupt country is that there are many natural resources and geopolitical aspects and issues that leaves the country as a rich mine of gold. Where there is gold, there is gonna be corruption.. Venezuela for example is the first country in Oil reserves in the whole world ( WE BEAT SAUDI ARABIA huhuhuhu! )

How can u explain the first country in oil reserves in the whole world being ed up as it is now? As a venezuelan ill tell you why:

Venezuelan people are the most chillout people in the whole world. they dont like to work, they like getting things on their hands. Our current president is a living joke, he steals from the people and gives less of what he steals back to them. A guy that doesnt worry about his people and just keeps stealing from the reserves is a complete jackass that deserves nothing more than death..

My country is a very rich country, we have everything we could ask for.. US cant do shet to us because we sell them oil!, thats right bish.. you dont have any idea of how many times Chavez has insulted George Bush and getting nothing but a polite answer hahahahah!

OH AND BTW, IM NOT HATING ON GRINGOS! I LOVE WATCHING THEM EATING DA BACON YO! lmao

I have a lot of friends from everywhere in the whole world and i really dont care about how they run their shet in their countries because there is no country better than mine!..

you guys keep talking about the american dream and freedom and shet.. but seriously.. do you call that freedom?? all those laws and taxes and shet??. there is only an easy way of putting it.. The thing you guys call freedom is nothing more than a mere ilussion based on a fake feeling of safety..

Keep hating Cathy, the more you write the more I'm convinced that you wish you were a Mexican
    For future reference, you might wanna try not to insult an entire population of people as a response when yours are insulted, You do nothing but feed the troll and make them not go away. Its one way to feel hate its another to express it. I'm not asking you to be fake or anything, just don't give her what she wants, which is a flame thread. Try and keep it civil, it'll only make her look dumber in the end, when she stops posting on this thread with her tail between her legs.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerOnDeck View Post
    For future reference, you might wanna try not to insult an entire population of people as a response when yours are insulted, You do nothing but feed the troll and make them not go away. Its one way to feel hate its another to express it. I'm not asking you to be fake or anything, just don't give her what she wants, which is a flame thread. Try and keep it civil, it'll only make her look dumber in the end, when she stops posting on this thread with her tail between her legs.
    Turco is the one who made the thread. He wanted a flaming thread, whoever post on response on it negatively towards what he's saying, he's going to go after them. So it's not just Cathy she just got caught responding to his racism/nationalism
    Last edited by CandiCoatted; 04-22-2012 at 10:15 PM.

Banned
    You can read my posts where I recognized both of them being at fault for it. Cathy was just being much more malicious with hers and as a representative of Americans she was making us looks like Bigoted idiots. Turcox is at fault for making this thread, Cathy is at fault for giving him what he wanted, which was attention.

u mad fatties

rage rage
    Says the crooked teeth euro or the border-hopper

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsPaiin View Post
    Says the crooked teeth euro or the border-hopper
    el oh el new forum acc. KA

Oh great...now we're bringing Venezuela into this thread? Lolololol!

O.o

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast