Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Fatty Americans love them Bacon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    What The FAWK?? Because all you fawking asians ILLEGALLY immigrating into the US in container ships is any better right? Mexicans/hispanics/latinos criminals? What about asians neega? Contradict urself some more!
    Yes, it is better.

Because there aren't 1.5 million Asian illegal immigrants every year.

i think if they lived right under the US to there probably would be lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DanteX View Post
    i think if they lived right under the US to there probably would be lol
    there would be lot more kakaka

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    Yea man be careful los gringos puneteros might come to Venezuela and take your Oil bro lol. You can't reason with people like Cathy they can't see the forest for the trees. They don't understand why people do what they do , it doesn't matter what you read in an article or see on the news if you have not lived it then your eyes will never be opened. I mean doesn't everybody deserve to live a happy life? And its not like Americans or any other race is without fault , we have all committed crimes or sinned in one way or another , and no matter what some believe no single person is better than the next. We were all born with nothing and we will all die with nothing.

Im so done with her crap hahahaha! Pity is all i feel.. I see why now Americans had racism issues while Latin American countries helped each other without any race conflict..

Well some people just dont know when to shut their traps. Especially people who feel the need to always have the last say in virtually every single thing.
    true this thread should be closed meng ...this is not a good topic

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by TurcoX View Post
    Im so done with her crap hahahaha! Pity is all i feel.. I see why now Americans had racism issues while Latin American countries helped each other without any race conflict..
    Americans had racism issues? This is not your first time making a thread about another country. And you rage @the people who correct you for being ignorant, you throw that word around alot btw. You don’t mind sounding like a hypocrite. Seems like you want the drama and attention since you came to America and happen to learn about Rosetta Stone and Hooked on Phonics that you took you ego to a whole new level. /yourjustatypicalhypocritwithagreencard

@Cell correct both of them. Not just Cathy his post does come off strong, but it wouldn’t have been said if this thread wasn't even created

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SoooRite View Post
    Americans had racism issues? This is not your first time making a thread about another country. And you rage @the people who correct you for being ignorant, you throw that word around alot btw. You don’t mind sounding like a hypocrite. Seems like you want the drama and attention since you came to America and happen to learn about Rosetta Stone and Hooked on Phonics that you took you ego to a whole new level. /yourjustatypicalhypocritwithagreencard

@Cell correct both of them. Not just Cathy his post does come off strong, but it wouldn’t have been said if this thread wasn't even created
    What Turco Cathy and myself have been arguing about has been going on longer than anyone can remember this did not start with Mexico and the USA it has been going on for thousands of years. Nations have conquered and discriminated against other nations for the simple reason that they were different. Just look at the Ancient Egyptians or the Crusades or the current war with terrorists (Not just in the Middle East), this is an issue that unfortunately will not be solved as long as the idea that might makes right is still in the minds of people. I could write so much more about this , but it would not make a difference because this is a cycle fueled by fear and fear is a basic survival mechanism occurring in response to a specific stimulus, such as pain or the threat of danger.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Yes, it is better.

Because there aren't 1.5 million Asian illegal immigrants every year.
    Well thats because most of the asians coming in crowded containers die and dont make it to breathe US air. Slap yourself for saying "yes it's better" gtf.o

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

bro this is getting insensitive meng guys watch what you say meng

Banned
    Well thats because most of the asians coming in crowded containers die and dont make it to breathe US air. Slap yourself for saying "yes it's better" gtf.o
    well they are asians,so thats food along the way... ka

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast