Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GM, What 's going on here ??

GM, What 's going on here ??

Hi GM,

You replied my ticket:
    "the information you require are the following:
    1. Exact Time and Date when the issue occurred.
    2. A screenshot of the trade agreement."

I sent for you more infomation about it and waiting for you long time. Yesterday, I saw my ticket has been closed, I really happy and thought "God blesses for you,GM" And there is your anwers:
    Greetings,
    We are closing this duplicate ticket; the issue has already been addressed on your previous ticket. Please review the answer provided by our staff regarding this specific issue. Please refrain from creating any duplicate tickets in the future.
    We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Sincerely,

Have you ever read my ticket or just see and anwers with a copy-paste paragraph ?? mhmhm It's okay. something wrong here,maybe. So I will write my ticket in here then send for you a new ticket again I just want to prove that my account hasn't been linked to an unauthorized access of another player’s account.

Dear GM,

- Maybe I have confused. On 3/24 at 9~10 AM (GMT+7) I got scamed.
    - The scammer is my friend. He plays 1 WA in venus. His char name is Anonymousknight. On 3/24, He told me that he wanted to buy my 169 WA - LjnkWar (ID is accshell2 ). He wanted to check my account 1st then he xfered my char and sold it in venus. While he checked my account, he asked me to help him trade some items from venus so I used my account (ID is jade86) to help him. Now I know these items that I helped him to trade is from his scammed accounts.I helped the scammer to trade their items but I swear I just think that is a help for a "friend" >.<
    Is this the reason my account has been linked to an unauthorized access of another player’s account ??
    Ive just recover my account after getting scammed. My other war (ID jade86/charname LjnkSouL) got blocked because of false report by the scammer or from other people got scamed like me . Pls kindly check, unblock my account and recover my char.
    - I really sorry but I didn't have any screenshot for that trade cause I trust in him too much as best friend.

The hacker had stolen both my cabal account and email account. I asked Yahoo to recover my email account after that. On 09 April, Yahoo responded and reset my mail's password. Since I got my email back, I did reset my cabal password immediately. Yet I logged into my accoutn I realized that all my stuffs had gone. I really have no ideal about trading between hacker and other players. So I would hope you to investigate and restore my account and items and unblock my account.

The topic I opened to sell my 169 WA – LjnkWar:

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...and-Merga-Ring

The topic I opened to report him for all VietNamese gamer. Plz translate it into English to see how honest I am :

http://cabalvn.org/vbb/hoi-ban-tron/...m-hangngo.html

There is list of item in my WA (169 WA LjnkWar):
    - bluestin helm of fatal 24dmg 7amp 8rate + 11 char bind
    - SIG gloves of outrageus + 6 for WA 3% hp steal in slot char bind.
    - Kred, Merph ring ,RoL2 charbind.
    - pet cutie lai lv 6 and garlie lv 8
    - safeguard high x9, 27 voucher and FC suit of amp + 15 for WA 3% all amp 50hp in slot (The scammer extracted this suit and got pchh and sold it 3.8b for ZxVoAnhKiemxZ 181 WA ).
    - SIG GS 14% amp in 1st slot and 20cd in 2nd slot + 11 no bind.
    - dancing of templation costume, fist of fury costume, plastinum weapon skin for GS, santa coan.
    - I got some gear from mini boss ^^

If you need more evidence I could make a list of major events related to this acc - Ljnkwar and some information about his victims.
    Thank you so much.

P/s: The attchment is the screenshot that yahoo helped me to reset my email password since I've got hacked .
    http://www.mediafire.com/?t6p3e57ughibh12

why do you post this on forums? we don't care

Quote Originally Posted by Museifu View Post
    I know but they always reply for me with one anwers so......I dont have any choice >.<

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Museifu View Post

oh lighten up,it's really entertaining if you read it...

here,I'll highlight the awesome logic

Quote Originally Posted by zZUnbornZz View Post

I just want to prove that my account hasn't been linked to an unauthorized access of another player’s account.

Dear GM,

- Maybe I have confused. On 3/24 at 9~10 AM (GMT+7) I got scamed.
    - The scammer is my friend. He plays 1 WA in venus. His char name is Anonymousknight. On 3/24, He told me that he wanted to buy my 169 WA - LjnkWar (ID is accshell2 ). He wanted to check my account 1st then he xfered my char and sold it in venus. While he checked my account, he asked me to help him trade some items from venus so I used my account (ID is jade86) to help him. Now I know these items that I helped him to trade is from his scammed accounts.I helped the scammer to trade their items but I swear I just think that is a help for a "friend" >.<
    Is this the reason my account has been linked to an unauthorized access of another player’s account ??
    Ive just recover my account after getting scammed. My other war (ID jade86/charname LjnkSouL) got blocked because of false report by the scammer or from other people got scamed like me . Pls kindly check, unblock my account and recover my char.
    - I really sorry but I didn't have any screenshot for that trade cause I trust in him too much as best friend.

The hacker had stolen both my cabal account and email account. I asked Yahoo to recover my email account after that. On 09 April, Yahoo responded and reset my mail's password. Since I got my email back, I did reset my cabal password immediately. Yet I logged into my accoutn I realized that all my stuffs had gone. I really have no ideal about trading between hacker and other players. So I would hope you to investigate and restore my account and items and unblock my account.
    Last edited by xvxURIZENxvx; 04-13-2012 at 07:57 PM.

Banned
    Lol did you...did you pwn yourself?

No screenshot of trade agreement, gave everything away and calls it being hacked. I couldn't think of a better account to make an example of when not restoring items/chars.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

yah this is all completely your fault and they aren't going to do anything bout it.

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    No screenshot of trade agreement, gave everything away and calls it being hacked. I couldn't think of a better account to make an example of when not restoring items/chars.
    \

Do u see the screenshot I post in mediafire ??? gave everything ?? gave my mail too ??? and then i must waste 2 week for call the help from Yahoo Care ?? , think before cm bro !! If i gave my account for another ppl, I couldn't need to open a SELLING topic or open a topic and report the scammer for everyone !!

Titanium
    yea right ppl, when a player got scammed it's all his fault?? why don't u guys blame the scammer instead?? I guess this is why ppl like scamming, because they don't get blamed for doing it right?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    yea right ppl, when a player got scammed it's all his fault?? why don't u guys blame the scammer instead?? I guess this is why ppl like scamming, because they don't get blamed for doing it right?
    I myself do not condone scamming,But I also don't believe in sharing account information in the off chance that one day your super best buddy decides he wants to go endgame at the expense of you and others

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast