Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Premium service questions

Question Premium service questions

I'm looking to get a premium service and I have a few questions to ask.

1.The platinum service increases SP restore speed, does this have a huge effect like for example i could run dungeons in battle mode for each boss by dancing in a reasonable amount of time or is the effect minimal.

2.Blessing bead plus says that it will stack with platinum service but does it stack with other ones as well like the level booster one.

3.level booster gives 100% drop rate. What does this actually improve does it improve chest drop rate, dungeon mod drop rate, field mob drop rate or all.
    Does it make a big difference or minimal and does it improve epic item drops or just chance for something to drop.

looking at the T-point shop i see a few items I'm not sure of

1.Chaos lamp - is this the old lamp or will it be a lamp of dazzlement and if so what level
    2.Chaos lamp purple - what is this and what can you get from it.
    3.Core cube - This gives cores i know but what grade and how many
    4.Pasture battle suit - what is this and what effects does it give if any. heard it was a costume if so what does it look like.

I will probably get the level booster with BB+(if this is possible) if you have any opinions on what premium service to get let me know and tell me why you chose that.

Sorry if any of these are a re post i searched the forms and did not see any of these questions answered.
    any help with these questions or opinions you have will be greatly appreciated.
    thanks in advance.
    Last edited by The Shadow; 04-14-2012 at 11:06 AM.

I havn't touched up in cash shop stuff for cabal in a bit, but I'll take a swing for you. Plat increases SP restore speed through Skill EXP gain I believe, last time i checked it didn't have SP % bonus directly, but that could have changed. You'll get more SP from hitting things because of that extra skill exp.

Not sure about booster stacking with beads, never bought booster, I'll leave that for someone else to answer.

I believe drop rate is mob/field drops, I don't think it would make huge difference on the chests, but then again with epic items being a low drop rate anyway, 100 times nothing is pretty much nothing, you won't need booster to farm profit/drops. A good example of that is CA farming all day, having booster for drop rate won't really change your profit much.

Chaos lamp purple is just platinum type lamp, it gives same junk as other ones, with rare chance of higher grade items but out of the 20-30 I opened, usually dung entries or cores, nothing special unless you get lucky I guess.
    I think the pasture battle suit was the beginner suits? I can't recall any other ones that were in t-point shop but I could be wrong.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Platinum Service is noticably faster regaining SP than Level Booster, it also gives you a couple of extra vendor slots. Otherwise it is inferior. I mean 100% extra exp is a lot different from 25%. 100% extra drop is better than 25% etc. Booster does stack with beads... Booster + Bead + Procyon(current winner of the war for all of the next 5 hours or hopefully another week ) = +135%.

Shadow Titanium
    1. The increased SP from platinum basically means when you attack stuff in PVE (or dummies) you gain more SP back than normal...Dancing is still same SP rate though.

2. I believe BB+ stack with all services...I could be wrong....so far I've only had level booster and platinum and BB+ stacked with both of them.

3. 100% drop rate is noticeable...however, the drop rate of good items or epic items is so low that even adding 100% drop rate barely raises the chance of getting a good drop....you'll get a crap load of dungeon entry items though. Also, when you run FT1, the 100% drop rate seem to force key quest items and the ball (for crafting forcium) to drop an awful lot....every time I ran FT1 with level booster, all 3 keys drop multiple times through out the dungeon and the blue ball drops nearly every single run. Without booster, I can go 4 or 5 runs before getting any of those drops.

As for the chaos lamps, I haven't spent any T-points since they took out the old chaos lamps...so not sure what you'll get if you choose the normal one. The purple lamp has same drops as the normal lamp along with a couple items added to the drop list that the normal lamp doesn't have. There's a drop list around somewhere but I can't remember where...

The armors in T shop are a waste....they don't give any stats and so are pretty much worthless unless you like to role play or something..LOL.

The old chaos lamps are still the same.
    The purple can give you:
    HP pots lvl 2/3 (100/500), MP lvl 3 500s, Return Stones 500, Fury pots lv 2/3 in 5's, HP auto pots lvl 2/3 A or B (100/500), Pet Untrain Kits, Exp 25/50% 1/2 hr or 1 day, Skill Exp BB same as exp, SEL, UCL/M/H/HH, FCM/H/HH, Eod2 entries, FT2 entries, AOS2 entries, and probably a few other things i can't think up right now. Those are things I have gotten, so know those for a fact.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]