Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Someone help me out please

Someone help me out please

Ok so heres my problem ive been playing for a long time and i quite not to long.. and i recently just came back to find out my old account dosent exist anymore i have tried everything to get it back filing with the help desk about an lost account etc and no one has gotten back to me i had a lvl 125 dual trans blader named XxSectorxX and i put alot of time and effort into him now i have to start all over agian needless to say im pretty ticked off about the whole situation if and admin or someone could please help me out and recover my account i would be so grateful please

OGP gave the rights to cabal to EST. You need to transfer your account. Same thing happened to me. But after I transfered and opened up my account my items were gone from my character. I am soo pissed. Sent a ticket to help desk and NO RESPONSE yet. I want to start playing. Spent lots of time on my character. No way im gonna start over

yeah this is one of the problems that a few people are having and dealing with the server transfer. GL to both of you and hopefully a GM and help desk will take care of you.
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

I did try to transfer my OGP data and it says that my account dosent exist which is why im so pissed off right now i spent sooooo long on that charcter and as you i refuse to start over because it takes soo long i messaged the gm and no one has responded ive been playing this game for a long time and im extremely pissed off that no one has tried to even take care of this problem.

maybe someone hacked your account and transferred from OGP already start again take you 1 week or so to get to 120

its not the lvl im concerned about i was a dual transcender and skill lvling takes way to long to get up

you get 7 days free premium u can let it hit the dummy while your sleeping because starting fresh seems faster and easier than going through all this trouble you cant be sure how long they would take, and if they do end up helping i dont think their is much they can do about it

do u get 7 days free with a new account?

yep if your a new user so if u just registered and u probably just did links here http://www.cabal.com/Notice/Detail?boardIdx=2172

nah i didnt i just was tryin to get my old account back but knowing this well shiit ill have it up in no time thanks for the heads up bro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast