Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Someone help me out please

no worries glad i can help see you around

Hey when i first tried to transfer it said that the ogp account was not there. I went to ogp website and put my ogp pw and sn and i found out that i was banned 0_o iono why...

but got it unbanned and works fine except for the fact all my items are gone.. T.T

Quote Originally Posted by XxSectorxX View Post
    its not the lvl im concerned about i was a dual transcender and skill lvling takes way to long to get up
    lol so easy compared to post beta.... -.- imagine punching stuff with no weapons for hours just to lvl once, (no i dont mean dummies either -.-) was a bichhh and a half.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

So i Have Just learned my old account got hacked someone already transferd the data and changed the password soooooo Fuuuck these lonley fat fuuucks that have nothing better to do then to Sit at the computer and jerk off to some fuuking animal I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and eat twinkes fuuking fat lonley fuucks i wish they would all die from lonley massturbation GOD DAM STUPIID FAT FUUCKS
    Last edited by XxSectorxX; 05-16-2010 at 02:10 AM.

i thought u said you were gonna start over i told you it got hacked maybe by the friend u gave the account to
    MOD = USER
    USER =GM

ME = LMAO

NO COMMENT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhmIIvk4Qts

Quote Originally Posted by XxSectorxX View Post
    its not the lvl im concerned about i was a dual transcender and skill lvling takes way to long to get up
    skill at night while you sleep how hard is that ? ? ?
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

thats just it i didnt give my account to anyone which I find odd but its all good . I just dont understand why people hack other peoples accounts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12