Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Failed to connect to server

Failed to connect to server

When i try to login the connecting bar loads and than Failed to connect to server pops up. I could login 3 days ago is there a server maintance if not any suggestions?
    Thanks

Untitled..jpg

Try closing cabal and restarting the program O.O

Siggy By Rasecx!

i tried like more than 10 times in the last 3 days i figured it was maintance cuz they didnt update facebook page also tried reinstalling

Lol~ check if your anti virus is blocking your CABAL? if not idk what to do lol...

Take that pic down tho its not good to show your username~

Siggy By Rasecx!

its not my user name i copy ssword of password and paste it on Thanks anyway btw can u log on? cuz this message usually appears when i try to log on during maintance

o lawl thats good.

I can log on~

Siggy By Rasecx!

any other suggestions?

check your internet connection, it may be unable to connect due to server lag or a number of other things really such as other programs running that normally aren't during your operation of cabal, may also try using the check files option on the client launcher and if that doesn't work try re-downloading and re-installing the game(after uninstalling of course). If all of that doesn't work I suggest submitted an HD ticket

siggy thanks to CrystalAFX
    Trouvo BL 14X Procyon Venus <CarniVal> Guild Officer

Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single cap alive. La de da de die, genocide. La de da de dud, an arena of blood. Let's begin the PKing time.

ihave same problem but its work some time's anyone know why yesterday ilog in for 1hour then igot kick from server then that massage keep apper every time please help O.o

done and tried everything above any other suggestions

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast