Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Failed to connect to server

sir ito din po ang probs ko

Quote Originally Posted by ELBOB View Post
    When i try to login the connecting bar loads and than Failed to connect to server pops up. I could login 3 days ago is there a server maintance if not any suggestions?
    Thanks

Attachment 448
    sir ito din po ANG PROBS KO BAGO KO PA PO NA DOWNLOAD ANG FULL CLIENT NG CABAL PERO HINDI NG RARUN , FAILED TO CONNECT TO SERVER PALAGI ANG LUMALABAS

SIR PAANO PO ITO BAGO KO PAPO NAG DOWNLOAD ANG FULL CLIENT NG CABAL ONLNE FEILED TO CONNECT TO SERVER PARIN

Where is everybody from experiencing that problem? Usually the "failed to connect to server" is from a restriction placed server sided to avoid IPs outside the NA and other miscellaneous regions from connecting.

If you want a official response to your current problem i would suggest submitting help desk ticket to get the ball rolling on support - I see the original post was from 2010 so in all likeliness hes probably not reading this again, but for jirnsgift its probably restricted IP from outside service region of Cabal North America.

jirnsgift; nito marahil pinaghigpitan IP mula sa labas ng service na rehiyon ng magpakana North America.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123