Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: ESTsoft real intentions

do you mean the other way around or is that sarcasm at the start?

BUMP moving luckycharms thread down
    MOD = USER
    USER =GM

ME = LMAO

NO COMMENT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhmIIvk4Qts

that was sarcasm at the beginning. i feel they are doing a good job and we need to give them the benifit of the doubt. i played another game called ragnarok (some people may know this game) and there are a bunch of servers. if one where to take over another, they whould have a good six plus months to to try and balance all of the custom items from one server to work on theirs. estsoft probably is going through the same thing- what did ogp change, and why? should we keep it or not? will changing it damage the player base too greatly? it will take some time for them to sort all that stuff out

like someone in a mid-life crisis. they need time.

so lets give it to them. they seem to be a good company (cant find any problems theyve caused in the past on the net) and they kept the game when they coulda outright shut it down. lets see what its like in a couple of months.

and if im wrong, ill be the first to admit it.

and sonic: gameguard is not the source of all evil. ive played four or five mmos that all used gameguard, and i havent once had a problem. and I STILL WANT MY CEREAL SONIC!!!!! dont make me go find amy and set her on you! XDXD
    A child cannot become an adult until they admit that they are a child.

theres your cereal
    please dont tell amy i was goofing off
    she'll kill me
    SonicCinos
    PalmtopTaiga

-http://i46.tinypic.com/2hrjzas.png-

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic View Post

theres your cereal
    please dont tell amy i was goofing off
    she'll kill me
    who put a blue feggit on the cheerios box.

w00t! *grabs box* amy who? *evil smile* XD

someone please close/remove this thread this kid has no idea what hes talking about. Under the EULA of any game they can shut down a game, ban you, remove or change anything the want with no prior warning and for any given reason.

why close it? this type of conversation grants better feedback in most situations than just outright asking, because when a gm/mod/admin asks you, you dont want to annoy them, this way the admins/mods/gms can see that we some think they are doing a good job and some dont. this is good for a game. i was a gm on ragnarok online for a little while and i came to find that this is better than simply asking. because nine times out of ten simply askings gets a "yes your amazing" and thats not what you want when you ask for what you can do to improve the game. and then you get people who want way stupid events (ex-current event) that practically kill the market for everyone else. so please, someone, dont close the thread. from a former gm to whoevers watching that could.

the person who started the thread is speaking of legal obligations that dont even exist. I have several threads open to create feedback which are mostly flamed by children ( I include those adults who flame/post immature responses as children to ). Is it likely EST will change things just because a Mod saw them. No, Mods have some power but ultimately they can do nothing to sway or change the direction EST or anyother gaming company wishes to persue with their product.
    Is it worth trying? yes, but in a constructive way. These off topic random flames are not feed back. infact they are often purposely overlooked as the useless flaming content greatly out numbers the amount of useful constructive post in a thread. More or less its not worth their time.

Open a thread for constructive input and put forum moderators in place to remove flames, childish Po.rn Posts, redunant repeat threads and herrassment posts and they might just MIGHT take a look. even then you have a slim to none chance of the input actually making it back to the company to make a difference.

Sorry but thats the sad truth of it.

you would honestly be suprised at what can make it back to the mother company. and as i said the first time, when someone "asks" for thoughts from the gamers (aka your "constructive imput threads") you get what you get- flames, childishness, ect. your right not all of these idiot posts are worth anything, but they are looked at. you really shouldnt jump in midway and say "oh this is childish, shut it down" just because you think its childish.

at this point in the speech id like to note that i agree they dont exist and that it was originall stupid to begin with. but most topics end up that way, so why not start that way?

back to what i was saying. the sad truth is that, regardless of what you think, alot does get back to the home company and does go to making the game better. well, with the exception of the current event -_- but that came from someones head and it was probably one of the players (please tell me who so i can pk them.... i hate this event... destroys the economy.... end rant)

as an added bonus, id like to note again that this is a game, and the creators created to make money. cash. molah. they know, however, that if they dont listen to their players they could easily stop making money outright. and they dont want to do that.

again, id like to note that i do agree with you that this post was originally pointless and i originally posted in it just to get my count up.

but that being said, end result of my argument: dont shut it down, dont argue with us to get it shut down, just sit back, laugh at us, and watch the craziness insue because i think everyone on the post knows its udder bs that they should "reconcile" with us and weve changed topic accordingly

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast