Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ESTsoft real intentions

ESTsoft real intentions

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOW MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT BE TRUE PLEASE MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION

As you might be aware there have been a number of negative feedback regarding cabals(estsoft) new management when it was transferred from ogplanet to cabal.com(estsoft) as you might be aware drop, upgrade and craft rates have decreased furthermore GMs have been slacking off as there a number of complaints regarding their tickets not being read.
    Ogplanet annouced that cabal was going to be shut down on ogplanet due to contract issues with estsoft in other words not enough profit for estsoft. However they cannot just shut down a game without paying compensation(lost of players for cabal 2), as it would be a loss of $$$ as a result not long after ogplanet annouced that estsoft would be running Cabal and accounts can be transferred, to avoid paying compesation. Therefore the true intentions of estsoft is to decrease the number of players as soon as possible.
    Last edited by ELBOB; 05-16-2010 at 03:08 AM.

Have you even played yourself or read through the forum? The GMs having been working very hard and doing a great job of getting things done and making things more enjoyable for players. They have actually increased many of the drop rates on quite a few items, have added Illusion Castle and Steamer Crazy as part of the Illusion Castle(of which you seem to not be aware of), they have added new items inlcuding the mergeheph ring, they started a new event, and have been updating the item shop every m/a. They have also been looking through the forums for anyone with problems or issues(which you would see if you did as well), they have been responding to personal messages and profile messages via the forums, they have been working on help desk tickets as quickly as they can(with the huge player base it can take awhile if eveyone submits a ticket especially if people multi-ticket a single issue). Furthermore they just took over and things are still balancing out, give them the time they need to get situated, if you read through the forums you would see how much work they are doing. Even just the Game Gaurd that est soft has chosen to use has made a big impact on ridding the bots and hackers. I say they are doing very well and i appreciate the work they are doing!

Maybe i should humor you though? Perhaps if any of what you say is true(which none is) Est Softs Korean Cabal brought in more than 100 billion dollars in revenue! why would they need to keep the na servers except to keep us happy? we are a pr move, we mean nothing to them, so why go through the trouble of fixing anything? just let the bots destroy all the drop rates who cares right?<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Does all this make you feel better? LOL

Read and do your research before you spam the forums with outlandish comments and degredations!

Posting on all your threads of this same message to ensure you see it!!

siggy thanks to CrystalAFX
    Trouvo BL 14X Procyon Venus <CarniVal> Guild Officer

Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single cap alive. La de da de die, genocide. La de da de dud, an arena of blood. Let's begin the PKing time.

Banned
    so lol? they wana make money/profit/notlose money?.... thats not new

also to the above i doubt its 100 bil dollars lol.... its prolly korean currency which is differing depending on if EST is north kr or south kr (idk). 1 usd = 1143 South kr won's

and 1 usd = 100 north kora won's. but still .... money is money
    Last edited by ZetsubouSensei; 05-14-2010 at 05:18 AM.

I blame IC update if the economy is not as good as before
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

lol....the 100 billion was a number used by an mmo editorial site i had read in regards to the release of Cabal 2 stating and recognizing est softs reward for such a high grossing game in Korea, no detail was given whether or not it was USD, although i assume it is not, such as you have, and i did not clarify whether it was or not either having an unconfirmed currency to coincide with the stated number of gross revenue
    Last edited by Trouvo; 05-14-2010 at 05:24 AM.

siggy thanks to CrystalAFX
    Trouvo BL 14X Procyon Venus <CarniVal> Guild Officer

Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single cap alive. La de da de die, genocide. La de da de dud, an arena of blood. Let's begin the PKing time.

I think EST is doing a pretty great job. they responded quite quickly to my ticket and they definitely connect with the players more than GMs from ogp. IMO at least..

and drops rates changed it was surely an increase lol (:

you must be in merc or something :x

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

Banned
    tl;dr

Quote Originally Posted by Chris7 View Post
    I think EST is doing a pretty great job. they responded quite quickly to my ticket and they definitely connect with the players more than GMs from ogp. IMO at least..

and drops rates changed it was surely an increase lol (:

you must be in merc or something :x
    Yes, EST is doing good job. I appreciate the quick respond from the HelpDesk. However, I didn't appreciated for getting banned for something I didn't even do... There must be a mistake somewhere in the system...
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

LOL!

If Cabal is no longer making money for them (Cost > profit), they will shot down Cabal right away.

People has to realize the moment you accept their TOS, they can shot down server when ever they want since all the date is own by the company not the players.

They are running business not charity.
    EterNity's Diary The only place to get More ET!!
    Starfish Attack!!

decreased drop/ugprade rate etc. etc? hell no. and they dun have to pay compensation at all since the service is subject to change/terminate as stated on the TOS that you agreed on the moment u register an acc. so mang nice try but failsauce.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast