Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First war since update and...

Angry First war since update and...

Dafuq is this pile of poo. I'd have to admit its fun killing foos in bm3, but its just
    way too effin op.. Petition for old war back! (remove bm3/old guardians back)

~end rant

Banned
    Go t2? o.o

Banned
    nah,guardians just need more hp,I 2 bar solo a medium now w/bm3,the real problems are the reloggers...if there was a 5 min. timeout penalty for relogging for bm then it would be better...and give the losers 25% wexp instead of the same amount as the winners,that inspires progression.....also make lower tiers get less wexp to encourage leveling up

...Then you need to get more players.

RedOsmium
    i dont even have bm3 and i dont die much

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    nah,guardians just need more hp,I 2 bar solo a medium now w/bm3,the real problems are the reloggers...if there was a 5 min. timeout penalty for relogging for bm then it would be better...and give the losers 25% wexp instead of the same amount as the winners,that inspires progression.....also make lower tiers get less wexp to encourage leveling up

...Then you need to get more players.
    I'm sorry, I don't agree with lowering WEXP to encourage leveling up...in fact, it would probably do the opposite for people....just think about it a bit...look at rune cubes, armor cubes, honor/skill exp/experience exchange rates and also think about plate of glories and DP cubes...how about the lowering of cube rewards from war (coming in the next update) and factor in BM3 and how not everyone has it or will have it...think about how many good, average and bad players actually go to war...how many of them can afford to throw away millions on VG, SG pots and entry fees....

Just saying, about the only good thing left about war now is the cubes and wexp you get...take those away or lower them too much and the cost of going to war isn't even worth it...so who would want to progress or level up to higher tiers when the reward your already getting isn't enough to get you the honor that lets you wear better gears so you can compete better.

OH and as for BM3...yeah it's survivable and isn't bad if it's just you verse 1 BM3...but multiple BM3'ers will lay you down and walk over you like a rug in 3 seconds flat...I don't care how good you are...you'll either run or die...doubt you kill even one of them (not talking about the top x players of all time with your epic gears...we are talking about everyon overall).
    Last edited by Davynelord; 04-23-2012 at 03:14 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Davynelord View Post
    I'm sorry, I don't agree with lowering WEXP to encourage leveling up...in fact, it would probably do the opposite for people....just think about it a bit...look at rune cubes, armor cubes, honor/skill exp/experience exchange rates and also think about plate of glories and DP cubes...how about the lowering of cube rewards from war (coming in the next update) and factor in BM3 and how not everyone has it or will have it...think about how many good, average and bad players actually go to war...how many of them can afford to throw away millions on VG, SG pots and entry fees....

Just saying, about the only good thing left about war now is the cubes and wexp you get...take those away or lower them too much and the cost of going to war isn't even worth it...so who would want to progress or level up to higher tiers when the reward your already getting isn't enough to get you the honor that lets you wear better gears so you can compete better.

Good players will get good WEXP,Smart players will get better WEXP,Poor players will complain and the losers still shouldn't get the same amount of WEXP as the winners.

It's like all u t5 people think lower tiers are 100vs100. Lol it's not lower tiers have been empty too. Therefore even if all t1-3 players go t5 I doubt it's gonna make much of a difference. the war problem is not only t5 it's that IMO less than 10% of cabal players war at all. Going back to the topic bm3 is what ppl wanted and I doubt there gonna take that out of war.

Banned
    The wars will be full again next update. everyone is busy farming books for bm3, running dg with bm3, farming killian, leveling, etc. 2 months ago everyone did nwar because they had nothing else to do lol.

Imo, the best thing we can do to encourage players to go war is to do something exciting, like make a new war map. or at least have some wexp event, or anything that promotes proc vs cap competition.

Shadow Titanium
    tbh they should not allow bm3 in war thats all it is

Titanium
    I say the game was better without bm3,but everyone like easy mode so too late to turn back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast