Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel about Increasing Wexp cap based on Tier?

Quote Originally Posted by Exception View Post
    I don't think people don't want to level up just because they simply like lower war tiers. I think it's because it takes so much time to grind to get to high level and get good gear at the same time. Not many people have enough time and patience to play hours everyday. They just want to have fun without spending so much time, money and effort. I believe this is one of the reason why EST decided to separate war to more different tiers. More people will enjoy the game and are willing to pay on cash shop items (vouchers, costumes, etc.). EST serves a much broader players base and makes more profits.
    I totally agree. At the same time, giving those players more incentive to progress within the game cant hurt.

Want to "motivate" players to level, combine all the tiers into one. And keep the same wexp experience noobs.

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Thats not motivating, thats forcing. Because anyone below 160 will get absolutely destroyed and will be discouraged to come to war. Motivation = person wants to level by choice = happy. Forcing = person has to level or cant have any fun = unhappy.

I see wat u saying but look at it this way. Regardless of level, both procyon and capella fight in war and try to win. Who's to say that a T5 player does more than a T1 player in trying to help their nation win in their respective tier? When at the end both are trying to help their nation win. With that being said, why should T5 players get more wexp than T1 if both players put same or equal effort? Get me now?

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Banned
    I stay in t4 because im a solo player i dont really do dungeons or anything with people lol so then when i go and try to lvl by myself i get bored in like 10mins. Then again i also want hr20 really bad ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ (・o・) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

Titanium
    Very cool idea, but chances of it being implemented .000000000000001% just like finding a rol3 in hv.

It's not because people "dont play hours a day". 90% of those lower tier farms literally farm till high honor/kill rankings and then reach 160 in like...2-3 days.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    I see wat u saying but look at it this way. Regardless of level, both procyon and capella fight in war and try to win. Who's to say that a T5 player does more than a T1 player in trying to help their nation win in their respective tier? When at the end both are trying to help their nation win. With that being said, why should T5 players get more wexp than T1 if both players put same or equal effort? Get me now?
    1. It's more impressive to be able to war against 180s than 70s, so in that respect T5 players do try more.

2. With the new update, t4 and t5 guards are significantly stronger than the ones in t3 and under.

3. T5 players are the ones who win the nation bonus

4. It's sure as hell more reasonable to reward high levels with more honor, than to reward low levels with more honor (which is how it is now, seeing as how low tiers are easy to score high in). It's the same way that high levels are rewarded with more opportunities for income by having level requirements for dungeons. And how high levels are rewarded with more opportunities for AP because of higher level maps to grind in. And how high levels are rewarded with more gear by having level requirements for certain gear. There's no reason to not reward high level players with more honor rank.

I say keep wexp the same as it is now for t1-3. And allow t4 and t5 to get more wexp, in the same way that the guards/gates have been increased in t4 and t5.

Banned
    All players should have at least 1 T5 character,just to bring to bonus war

You guys are taking this from the wrong perspective and I hate that. The reason I suggested this was less about encouraging lower levels to move up and more about encouraging 170-190's to actually show up for war. T5 has the player base for huge wars but guess what the turn out is extremely small. Why? 170-180s just simply don't attend war, they rather dungeon, pvp in BI, afk in BI, sell items in shop. Maybe if they had a better reason to war they would attend it. Blaming lower level farmers on T5s population is just retarded when you should be blaming the people that are actually 170-190. Like someone stated not everyone wants to take that time grinding just for a hurr durr new tier.

The only people you should be blaming are those 16x's that have been farming T4 for years.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast