Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel about Increasing Wexp cap based on Tier?

I think it all comes down to the fact that people wan to have fun. Higher tiers are so lopsided that people just don't feel like going is worth it. The problem is not gonna get fixed changing rewards, mainly because it's not gonna make war more fun there still gonna be ppl that get owned and can't score enough to find war worth going to. It all goes back to this game not rewarding effort. People farm for hours to try and get Better to no avail. This game revolving around luck means that the lucky (which are the few) get rewarded wile the majority get the short end of the stick. The few go to war and have fun, if you want the majority to go to war make a system in which rewards are not subject to luck and people work hard for an end that the can expect and not just wish for.
    Last edited by TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer; 04-22-2012 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer View Post
    I think it all comes down to the fact that people wan to have fun. Higher tiers are so lopsided that people just don't feel like going is worth it. The problem is not gonna get fixed changing rewards, mainly because it's not gonna make war more fun there still gonna be ppl that get owned and can't score enough to find war worth going to. It all goes back to this game not rewarding effort. People farm for hours to try and get Better to no avail. This game revolving around luck means that the lucky (which are the few) get rewarded wile the majority get the short end of the stick. The few go to war and have fun, if you want the majority to go to war make a system in which rewards are not subject to luck and people work hard for an end that the can expect and not just wish for.

or usd*

Shadow Titanium
    As a t4 farmer for a long time (i am in t5 now) i can be sure t4 is way more fun than t5. I know what is on t4 player head. They know they can't have fun if they go to t5, their gear aren't good enough for t5 let say most of them using stit, osi now how can they survive in t5. If you force them to get to t5 (give more reward) do you think it would make t5 better ? or way worse ? T5 player want people to get to T5 because T5 so boring now but don't you think you are a bit selfish?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    I agree with the havoc guy, people dont go to nation war because there is no competition. In Mercury, procs have absolute power over caps the flag war which should be very competitive are now nothing since procs win all the time. It is making the game boring and lame. Remember the day when caps and procs were even, every saturday night, people calling each other to war and use pot and stuffs. It was way more fun back there.
    Well thats the caps' fault isn't it :P

Titanium
    no, its Sei's fault. they all changed to proc and won bonus for years

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chan View Post
    no, its Sei's fault. they all changed to proc and won bonus for years
    lol you can't blame procs for winning

Some of sei went to capside last month to try and win bonus too, and they couldn't. Ask Exp, i remember seeing him on capside in war and he'd message me after every war about how caps lose because they get distracted and waste bm, chasing single procs.

Titanium
    if Han, Romp, DK, Burning go cap, it would be a difference in bonus war.
    and since all Sei went proc and win bonus for too long, many good cap players changed to proc to get the advantage of the 10% bonus.
    remember the bonus war was even before Spur and some cap went to proc.

Quote Originally Posted by SoClose View Post
    Biased
    Winner -------------- Loser
    T1: 40 Points ---- 20
    T2: 60 Points ---- 40
    T3: 80 Points ---- 60
    T4: 100 Points ---- 80
    T5: 120 Points ---- 100

How come T1 - T3 are decreased but T4-T5 are increased

not make sense
    edited and responses? Winning should have a motive of some sort >_> and not just alz.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    I like val's idea,the lower tiers have enough to where they won't get HR 11 in 2 weeks and can actually learn about war until it's time to move up

I've also been bouncing some ideas around for re-vamping bonus war, make every winning war worth some base point value based on tier to go towards winning the nation bonus,instead of 1 war out of 200

Example: 40 wars per week x 5 tiers = 200 total nation wars

Tier 1 and Tier 2 wins are worth 1 point
    Tier 3 and Tier 4 wins are worth 2 points
    Tier 5 wins are worth 3 points

1 war out of the week is worth 5 points for all tiers

The nation with the highest amount of points at the end of the week wins the nation bonus.
    Last edited by xvxURIZENxvx; 04-23-2012 at 04:59 AM.

Caps nothing without Ascension.

#DivineHonor2012

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast