Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: How do you feel about Increasing Wexp cap based on Tier?

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    edited and responses? Winning should have a motive of some sort >_> and not just alz.
    This.

Osmium
    I agree with ForumHavoc, increase the war exp!

I agree with Marth about agreeing with me.

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    I like val's idea,the lower tiers have enough to where they won't get HR 11 in 2 weeks and can actually learn about war until it's time to move up

I've also been bouncing some ideas around for re-vamping bonus war, make every winning war worth some base point value based on tier to go towards winning the nation bonus,instead of 1 war out of 200

Example: 40 wars per week x 5 tiers = 200 total nation wars

Tier 1 and Tier 2 wins are worth 1 point
    Tier 3 and Tier 4 wins are worth 2 points
    Tier 5 wins are worth 3 points

1 war out of the week is worth 5 points for all tiers

The nation with the highest amount of points at the end of the week wins the nation bonus.
    Interesting. I actually like it.

Quote Originally Posted by LILCHAOLAO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    edited and responses? Winning should have a motive of some sort >_> and not just alz.
    This.
    Thanks. I mean it makes sense to me o.o

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

RedOsmium
    they should let every tier have there own bonus war ;O
    but that would increase farming -_-

How would it increase farming? What would a farming t1/t2/t3 character need with increased exp, axp, or drop rate for? Not like they will use the warp either. lol.

Unless along with exp, axp and drop rate they give an additional boost to wexp.

Shadow Titanium
    War was even then a bunch of strong player joined sei and move to proc some of the sei that was cap also change to proc (idk why) and make war boring ever since. I can name a lot of strong player who never or seldom come to war or flag war in proc side because they know they win for sure (han, romp, UC,...) these people after hit hr20 have no motivate for war.
    There are alot of proc now want to change to cap because of the wl but they afraid that they cant do anything like EXP so they just be a proc. We need these people to change to cap at once and change this tier.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    I say keep wexp the same as it is now for t1-3. And allow t4 and t5 to get more wexp, in the same way that the guards/gates have been increased in t4 and t5.
    I wouldn't mind that...I just hate when people want nerfs just to appease the hardcore gamers who complain they aren't having things the way they want it...as if low level or mid level players shouldn't be fun enough to want to stay at lower levels.

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    All players should have at least 1 T5 character,just to bring to bonus war
    NO!...That is your opinion based on your ideals as well as assuming a person only plays cabal...you really are not being open-minded in your thinking in this regard....because there are a lot of reasons why someone may not have a T5 character....using myself as example, I don't have one yet based on choice...

Choice to take it slow as possible to enjoy the game and each bit of developing my characters (I got 3 accounts with many characters I give equal time to)....not to mention I like to test and experiment on things each time I level up a certain degree...it's how I learn tricks of the trade and various game mechanics in games.

Another reason I take so long to get high level characters is because I play too many games at once...currently I am playing cabal, Ghost Recon Beta, Vindictus, Star Trek Online, War of the Immortals, Anarchy Online, City of Hereos and on occasion NBA2k12....soon I'll add Prototype 2 to that list and maybe even Ghost Recon Future Soldier....I've wanted to try a few other games for a while now but just don't have the time.

Quote Originally Posted by ForumHavoc View Post
    You guys are taking this from the wrong perspective and I hate that. The reason I suggested this was less about encouraging lower levels to move up and more about encouraging 170-190's to actually show up for war. T5 has the player base for huge wars but guess what the turn out is extremely small. Why? 170-180s just simply don't attend war, they rather dungeon, pvp in BI, afk in BI, sell items in shop. Maybe if they had a better reason to war they would attend it. Blaming lower level farmers on T5s population is just retarded when you should be blaming the people that are actually 170-190. Like someone stated not everyone wants to take that time grinding just for a hurr durr new tier.

The only people you should be blaming are those 16x's that have been farming T4 for years.
    I believe the people who are to blame are the developers (not GM's, but the devs)....give war an overhaul and make it more interesting and people will flock to it all day everyday for every tier....make it a game within a game so to speak.

New maps, war only abilities, multiple varied bonus weapons (not just one legacy weapon), deployable PVE mobs, more ways to win instead of just by the most points...one of my favorite ideas though is based on the actions of players during war, they should be able to gain titles, abilities or bonuses that allow them to perform certain tasks faster or for less cost or something like that. Say you built a number of towers, you then gain the ability to speed up tower building for yourself by 10, 15, 20 seconds....vice versa, you destroy enough towers and you gain the ability to destroy them faster then someone else who hasn't destroyed enough towers before....let that carry over (temporarily into dungeons too...you destroy walls/doors/barriers faster).

Just saying, there are so many things you can do to improve war and encourage people to come do it more...currently the only benefit that's worth anything is exchanging wexp for rune/armor cubes and honor rank....when you have the honor and the runes and the armor (which many T5'ers have achieved)...Wexp is useless to you....So don't blame it on the players because they got bored with the current war (which is easy to abuse/exploit by the way).

Quote Originally Posted by Davynelord View Post
    I wouldn't mind that...I just hate when people want nerfs just to appease the hardcore gamers who complain they aren't having things the way they want it...as if low level or mid level players shouldn't be fun enough to want to stay at lower levels.

NO!...That is your opinion based on your ideals as well as assuming a person only plays cabal...you really are not being open-minded in your thinking in this regard....because there are a lot of reasons why someone may not have a T5 character....using myself as example, I don't have one yet based on choice...

Choice to take it slow as possible to enjoy the game and each bit of developing my characters (I got 3 accounts with many characters I give equal time to)....not to mention I like to test and experiment on things each time I level up a certain degree...it's how I learn tricks of the trade and various game mechanics in games.

Another reason I take so long to get high level characters is because I play too many games at once...currently I am playing cabal, Ghost Recon Beta, Vindictus, Star Trek Online, War of the Immortals, Anarchy Online, City of Hereos and on occasion NBA2k12....soon I'll add Prototype 2 to that list and maybe even Ghost Recon Future Soldier....I've wanted to try a few other games for a while now but just don't have the time.

I believe the people who are to blame are the developers (not GM's, but the devs)....give war an overhaul and make it more interesting and people will flock to it all day everyday for every tier....make it a game within a game so to speak.

New maps, war only abilities, multiple varied bonus weapons (not just one legacy weapon), deployable PVE mobs, more ways to win instead of just by the most points...one of my favorite ideas though is based on the actions of players during war, they should be able to gain titles, abilities or bonuses that allow them to perform certain tasks faster or for less cost or something like that. Say you built a number of towers, you then gain the ability to speed up tower building for yourself by 10, 15, 20 seconds....vice versa, you destroy enough towers and you gain the ability to destroy them faster then someone else who hasn't destroyed enough towers before....let that carry over (temporarily into dungeons too...you destroy walls/doors/barriers faster).

Just saying, there are so many things you can do to improve war and encourage people to come do it more...currently the only benefit that's worth anything is exchanging wexp for rune/armor cubes and honor rank....when you have the honor and the runes and the armor (which many T5'ers have achieved)...Wexp is useless to you....So don't blame it on the players because they got bored with the current war (which is easy to abuse/exploit by the way).
    Very innovative. I woulda agree that war needs more spunk to it.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Titanium
    ppl currently in tier 1,2,3 (maybe 4) want to keep the war like the old way. tier5 want more exp. they just want benefit themself.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast