Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need pro advise (at least read it) =(

Need pro advise (at least read it) =(

Hmmm i have a problem deciding which one is better and im soo confuse with it because im trying to balance my base, cd, and amps. Plus i dont know how i can make it better like.. if i should have higher m.attack? more cd? or more amps?

im in t2 right now and farming war for hr. points so i wont be lvling for a bit

so far i got..

PLAN A
    840m.attack
    51rate
    37amps
    143cd

or i can have

PLAN B
    870m.attack
    46rate
    30amps
    149cd

which one is better PLAN A OR PLAN B? and how can i make it better?
    ***should i have more m.attack? or more cd? or more amps?***

ADDITIONAL INFO: I DONT HAVE CR2 OR MERG OR KILLIAN OR ROL2 YET

and dont tell me to used the calculator thing for cabal DMG bec i dont know how to use it.. lol
    Last edited by Fonacier; 04-04-2012 at 06:04 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fonacier View Post
    PLAN A
    840m.attack
    51rate
    37amps
    143cd

or i can have

PLAN B
    870m.attack
    51rate
    30amps
    149cd

ADDITIONAL INFO: I DONT HAVE CR2 OR MERG OR KILLIAN OR ROL2 YET

and dont tell me to used the calculator thing for cabal DMG bec i dont know how to use it.. lol
    Given those 2 options, pick B.

B has 30 more magic and 6 crit dmg, and A has 7 amp

At a low level aim for high m.attack (better eppy, bracelets). As you get higher level aim for more crit damage (better rings, helm); if possible, do this without having to sacrifice your other stats. As you get closer to endgame, the only differences between your m.attack/cd/amp from other FA's will be your orb choice.

And get used to using calculators because they're really helpful.
    Last edited by Cathy; 04-04-2012 at 04:20 PM.

Plan A is definitely worse than plan B. Plan A gives 7% more amp but 30 less magic attack which is not good. Amp and magic attack have to go together. How about 900 m.atk, 37% amp, and 120ish Crit.Dmg?

isnt 120cd kinda low? and actually i think i can hit 900 with that new buff offensive bless.. if i add more amps i might lose some rate..
    Last edited by Fonacier; 04-04-2012 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    And get used to using calculators because they're really helpful.
    lol i tried using it before but it wasnt accurate the way i see it in the game u know? or probably i was doing something wrong..

additional question ---> WHAT IS A GOOD RATE FOR FA? is 46rate still good?
    Last edited by Fonacier; 04-04-2012 at 06:00 PM.

Banned
    isnt 120cd kinda low?
    When you're in t2 yes, because you'd be using orbs like topaz, which should have more than 20 cd.

Beyond t2, the best (cheap) option is probably 20 cd forci orbs; topaz can be better if you invest a lot of alz into +ing and extending.

20 crit damage orbs will put you at about 130-140 cd (If you're using a 34-40 cd helm).

lol i tried using it before but it wasnt accurate the way i see it in the game u know? or probably i was doing something wrong..

additional question ---> WHAT IS A GOOD RATE FOR FA? is 46rate still good?
    46 is usable. You would only need more rate in endgame when you're scratching for all the stats you can get.

When you're in t2 yes, because you'd be using orbs like topaz, which should have more than 20 cd.

Beyond t2, the best (cheap) option is probably 20 cd forci orbs; topaz can be better if you invest a lot of alz into +ing and extending.

20 crit damage orbs will put you at about 130-140 cd (If you're using a 34-40 cd helm).

46 is usable. You would only need more rate in endgame when you're scratching for all the stats you can get.
    -- yeah i made a typo on plan B on my rate.. well let me just try summing all the things i read so far.. hmm... so my rate is fine.. aim for higher m.attack without changing stats and add more cd and my amps is good for now...

ADDITIONAL QUESTION--- WHAT IS A GOOD DEF FOR FA? MY DEF RIGHT NOW IS AVERAGE I MUST SAY.. I DONT WANT TO POST IT LOL

Is having 920m.attck with 140cd good enough to crit hard?

Banned
    Is having 920m.attck with 140cd good enough to crit hard?
    How good 920 m.attack is will depend on your level and rank.

How good 920 m.attack is will depend on your level and rank.
    well for t2 war that is..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast