Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NEED Answers! Combo + Dash for FA's

NEED Answers! Combo + Dash for FA's

tbh it helps, especially when chasing people, its a MUST learn player skill, but why is hard to do on FA when using the dps skill setting? Im serious, it is!...I usually break at second skill... is it because of the skills? or dps because I always press yellow (earliest) on aim spot of combo? is there a certain range for it to work or timing? I have tried the same method and combo setting on a WIZ and FB it works fine with those class but like I said with FA it's different, it keeps on breaking.

I havent tried adding skills like Prism. Arrow or Drilling shot coz i dont want to purchase them, but you think that will work?

Ive made observations as well by stalking videos on youtube, I noticed that there are no FA videos who used dash fade in combo and Neiro if youre reading this answer me.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 05-15-2010 at 05:35 PM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Banned
    It does work in combo. I've tried it on Bloody Ice's dummy over and over. If you would like, I can make a video, although my computer is quiet slow.

If you lag it kills it. So during NW you might have a hard time with it. I can do it easy but most times its too laggy -.-

Siggy By Rasecx!

Banned
    Uploading right now. Wait 30min.

Banned
    Here you go.

your combo bar setting is different than mine. and yeah I noticed that if you press somwhere at middle it will work but Im used to pressing on yellow so I guess that's why

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    your combo bar setting is different than mine. and yeah I noticed that if you press somwhere at middle it will work but Im used to pressing on yellow so I guess that's why
    My hand is fairly big so I can reach over to the "-" key easy...it's way easier than putting the dash on 2 and having my fingers cramped. Idk about you though. Also, I dash/ combo at yellow as well, but fraps lags me.

yeah I was wondering how your skill setting works, the dash button is too far from the combo mode. Yeah, I start my skills at 3 to 7 and slot 1 will be the combo initiator while 2 is dash. Mine still breaks when I press too early which often happens. oh well I guess im just lagging but still its weird coz I can do dash while combo with my wiz

Lol I was gonna post a video of something similar to oXIo's but he beat me to it haha, I do agree that it's a must learn skill, especially in nwar. That's how I chased down other players and killed them lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohii View Post
    Lol I was gonna post a video of something similar to oXIo's but he beat me to it haha, I do agree that it's a must learn skill, especially in nwar. That's how I chased down other players and killed them lol.
    Haha yeah.

Miavi, it really all depends on the caliber of your FA. If you go around 4 shotting everyone before someone can really actually run away, then dashing in combo isn't really necessary since FAs have eagle eye also. But as Buttons said, NW is where dash combo really comes in handy.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast