Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What are Pros and Cons of "Allow View Equipment" Option ?

Pro: Having some random person tell you your gear just gave them an orgasm. No im not joking.

Con: People will keep reminding you its on. -.- like duh I know its on, I left it on.

lol, but I leave mine on 24/7 cause I just dont care. They skipped me during the mass hackings. Its all just paranoia. If they have your info, they will hack you, regardless if your rich or poor.
    My Youtube Channel My Dungeon Video Guides

Thank you for the sig InfiCathi!

Banned
    well it is annoying for he ppl who dont like sharing their stuffs,like not every1 has to know ur gear....thats the only problem i see since the hacking will continue whether ur good or not.

when u have good gear ppl say either ur good at making alz or ur an alz buyer,so turning views off avoids the annoying pms or the rumors XD
    Last edited by Sea; 04-20-2012 at 10:05 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    but the rumors can be true so who know right

Rumors will happen if you suddenly become geared out over night. I have actually only been called a hacker because of getting high combo's. I have had my view gear on so long that I think people realize im no alz buyer as my gear slowly gets better. In the end it makes no difference. People will always start rumors and make accusations regardless if you show your gear or not. Just people tend to speculate more they know less.
    My Youtube Channel My Dungeon Video Guides

Thank you for the sig InfiCathi!

Banned
    Pros: I gives you the choice of privacy, if you want people to look at your gear you leave it on , if you don't turn it off, That simple.

It helps when you're trying to help someone out by giving them a look at how their gear should be looking so you send them going in the right direction, being a high level character,you will have ALOT of new players asking you for help on gear and skills, this just makes it more convenient for both parties.

Cons: None I can think of besides rumors and potential hacking(although it's mostly paranoia).

it's all good

i leave my gear open cuz its not worth taking

Quote Originally Posted by Athian View Post
    Pro: Having some random person tell you your gear just gave them an orgasm. No im not joking.

Con: People will keep reminding you its on. -.- like duh I know its on, I left it on.

lol, but I leave mine on 24/7 cause I just dont care. They skipped me during the mass hackings. Its all just paranoia. If they have your info, they will hack you, regardless if your rich or poor.
    LOL you remember that? sorry that was pretty random of me :P
    Last edited by LightningScud; 04-23-2012 at 10:53 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Athian View Post
    Rumors will happen if you suddenly become geared out over night. I have actually only been called a hacker because of getting high combo's. I have had my view gear on so long that I think people realize im no alz buyer as my gear slowly gets better. In the end it makes no difference. People will always start rumors and make accusations regardless if you show your gear or not. Just people tend to speculate more they know less.
    Even when I leave my gear on view, I still get called an alz buyer x.x

even though my gear suggests the opposite...

*shout out to Delsaberbuster. 6 - 1*

Forcium
    hi guys here's "my" gear

oh wait, i have no gear that's actually "mine"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast