CRIT DMG or Amp
    and why?

Shadow Titanium
    crit dmg

dont need to explain why

i plan to get crit dmg thru my helm and weapons
    7amp on rest of armor
    and maybe crit dmg on rings?

Amp was really only a good choice when 2 slot forc weps weren't common at all. Weapons will depend on your budget i'd either go with a 2 slot forc blade and crystal seeing as how cheap they are now days, or if you have a larger budget go with a osm/red osm/sig blade 40 damage and same for crystal.

RedOsmium
    3 amp 2 slot forci is a good choice for weapon and crystal.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Shadow Titanium
    u get a free 45 dmg form crushing blow and 24 rate that is why u go DMG u already ahve amazing free stats u should abuse it more

same way FB's do dam op basterds @_@

Shadow Titanium
    Well it really depends on what you are doing as to what is better. Personally I say either have a good balance of both or have two sets of gear that favors each so you can swap when needed.

Because for example, if you go pure Crit build and your in War and face crit resist + SI + saint's buff enemies...well lets just say good luck getting enough crits on them LOL. Just saying, a coupe weeks ago I once did about 48 - 50 attacks in a row without a crit in war verse someone with those buffs stacked...I had 53 rate at the time (without leg)...yeah I know not high as people think you should have when it comes to rate but 50 attacks without a crit, come on man!!!

As for Amp, In PVE, there are bosses that even though I can kill them and do good crits, the amp I have isn't quite high enough to kill them fast enough in certain situations. For example, in AOS, some of the bosses go AOD because I don't have enough amp (can't afford better at the moment) to kill them fast enough....so even though I crit pretty good, it's still slow killing because it's harder to use DPS skills without good enough amp. So low amp means your forced to use slower skills a lot like SG/SB/SS..etc. High amp means you can also use FK, IS, SC, RS...etc. with a good mix of amp and CD, you should be able to handle nearly all situations beause FS is the most versatile class in the game in my opinion. You really can't go wrong if you go amp or CD....

oh and im wondering how ppl do like 2k dmg on me at war
    im lvl 106 btw..
    this fs did like 1k 1k 2k SS

Shadow Titanium
    in T2 its mostly alts of higher chars so dont expect them to be nubby the majority of them have decent gear

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by froobs View Post
    oh and im wondering how ppl do like 2k dmg on me at war
    im lvl 106 btw..
    this fs did like 1k 1k 2k SS
    The reason for that is beacause most low tier chars farm for PC dmg weapons on a low grade such as titanium or bluestin. Get yourself one of those and you 'll be doing dmg like that FS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast