Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats better in FSs wep

Quote Originally Posted by froobs View Post
    oh and im wondering how ppl do like 2k dmg on me at war
    im lvl 106 btw..
    this fs did like 1k 1k 2k SS
    you prolly ran into iviper, even though he might do more than that with +15 pc dmg osm weps and full 10% amp armor

Whats PC dmg?
    and alot of ppl do that kind of dmg other chars just not FS so im just on ted on

Quote Originally Posted by froobs View Post
    Whats PC dmg?
    and alot of ppl do that kind of dmg other chars just not FS so im just on ted on
    PC=perfect craft, such as 16% dmg craft etc

I always get my ass whooped in war ppl do insane dmg compared to me
    so wats the best to get
    i plan to get osm cuz i want to pvp more

at least get osm 7% amp armor, for weps....ideal would be a good deathblow dmg craft redosm/topaz grade weps. if not then osm/lapis

it depends on what you want to do. if your wanting to be a PK person you will need a mix of the both(amp and cd) if you want to be a boss hunter you can go for cd like i did (warning it is not cheap to go for a cdi build) but amp is also the same way (for any fs to have great dps or dmg in genral it wont be cheap) cuz if you go for cdi build your base will be a bit lower, and for an amp build ( at least lik 60+ amo easy) your base will be have to be higher. and dont forget your helm is a big part of your build (i have a 40% cd sig helm +11) but if you want an amp build you might find a lower grade ( 7 amp craft, 2 slot and try for a 7/7/24) that would be ideal for amp build cuz with amp build your crit rate should stay maxed out, but on a cdi build it doesnt have to (unless inside war) cuz as of now i have 226cd and i have 47 rate and i have no problem with geting crits. but the reasion for that is the big diff from each build an amp build will have very easily 50-70 less cdi and that is alot for an fs with 1k+ base. and if your rate is maxed it helps make up the diff on crits. but eather build is good but to have great dmg it wont be cheap (lol i dont see that many shielders at all that stronger than i am, i know of 2)

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by unboundflame View Post
    it depends on what you want to do. if your wanting to be a PK person you will need a mix of the both(amp and cd) if you want to be a boss hunter you can go for cd like i did (warning it is not cheap to go for a cdi build) but amp is also the same way (for any fs to have great dps or dmg in genral it wont be cheap) cuz if you go for cdi build your base will be a bit lower, and for an amp build ( at least lik 60+ amo easy) your base will be have to be higher. and dont forget your helm is a big part of your build (i have a 40% cd sig helm +11) but if you want an amp build you might find a lower grade ( 7 amp craft, 2 slot and try for a 7/7/24) that would be ideal for amp build cuz with amp build your crit rate should stay maxed out, but on a cdi build it doesnt have to (unless inside war) cuz as of now i have 226cd and i have 47 rate and i have no problem with geting crits. but the reasion for that is the big diff from each build an amp build will have very easily 50-70 less cdi and that is alot for an fs with 1k+ base. and if your rate is maxed it helps make up the diff on crits. but eather build is good but to have great dmg it wont be cheap (lol i dont see that many shielders at all that stronger than i am, i know of 2)
    Hmm...just how powerful is your shielder these days?

wouldnt you like to know lolz
    lvl 170
    hp:5105
    mp:1631
    attk:1029
    def:1211
    crit rate:47%
    crit dmg:226%
    sword amp:48%
    i know im not that srtong compaired to alot of other people but compaired to other fs i have a great build, but as i said there are 3 main ways to build your fs, amp/cd/ and the mix of the 2. so its your pick.

Banned
    Attack is underrated

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12