Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: heavy blader?

Question heavy blader?

ive heard quite a bit about them, but have no idea what it is. i have a level 100 blader and was curious. if someone out there could please explain what they are and why they seem to be so good, id really appreciate it
    A child cannot become an adult until they admit that they are a child.

Banned
    Heavy means you use OSM Armor instead of Martial, giving you more defense, that's all.

oh, ok. thanks for the help. lol, ive been playing sence before the switch from ogp, but only heard about it recently. sounds interesting though. thanks!

Good for pvp, but i suggest you stay martial for pve, they miss you a hell
    of alot more, +7 martial and you get decent defense.
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

SIGMetal
    martial is better end game

lol, i rarely do pve... regardless, my warrior and blader just hit 101, so ill keep my armor set (it was two slotted all around anyway, 2 with amp... its a keeper) thanks guys! i honestly didnt expect that many responses.

Heavy Bladers are good and its nothing like mfs vs. sfs u can easily do both without having to spend millions fixing yur stats and completely changing gear like a FS would. Just use OSM armor amp gear for pvp/war and Forcium or mystic will/vamp for pve. And why u obviously want every liltle edge u can get to be better espcially wen it comes to war/pvp Heavy or martial wont make That huge a difference. noticable yes Huge no.
    SERVER-Mercury
    youngtech(bl)157-Retired
    Youngtrill(Fs)140
    XyoungTechX(bl)-117
    YoungGunnz(mFA)-132

well, i have an osm armorboots of amp (2slot) that has one slot filled with amp, 2 slot osm armorgloves (1 slot amp, one +50hp[ugh]) 2 slot suit, and helm with crit rate +10. regardless imma keeping the set. most where luck honestly lol.

martial is only better because it has a higher def rate than armour. but armour has more def than martial. (+7 martial 91 def) (+7 Armour 103 def) just max out a def rate rune and it makes up for the def rate difference in all the pieces.

i like armour because i can switch it between SFS and WA so i can play 3 chars and not have to spend more money gearing them out. (except for a WA GS and a SFS crystal)
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Quote Originally Posted by wolfftamer View Post
    well, i have an osm armorboots of amp (2slot) that has one slot filled with amp, 2 slot osm armorgloves (1 slot amp, one +50hp[ugh]) 2 slot suit, and helm with crit rate +10. regardless imma keeping the set. most where luck honestly lol.
    when you say 1 slot amp 50hp i hope you are referring to suit and not gloves. gloves cant have hp. and dont say uggh about hp you will learn to love it and want more. especially in war.
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast