Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: questions about pvp/pve combos and skills

Poor dude, you guys are going to make him re-roll haha.

GD lvl.12 and 3 lvl 18+ cannons (no combo)
    Sonic lvl 9 and 3 18+ cannons (combo) if you don't care for war.
    I like all my cannons at 20 but that's just my opinion, as for thrusting arrow it's at lvl 20 to lazy to recast. Besides never know when the opposing nation will try to steal your spot.

#1 noob in Deathblow

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Whether or not I have enough gear to solo a boss is completely irrelevant to knowledge about a combo or how to play my class. That is like arguing "You don't have enough alz to be geared up, therefore you are not knowledgable about your class." Such a statement implies people like Fiery are the most skilled people, and anybody who has a lot of alz, gives credible advice.

And throwing your Pluma solo, with Han's gear, around as justification for everything and anything you say isn't exactly a good argument. Because 1: Borrowing gear to solo a boss, pretty much anybody could do that, 2: Gear and alz does not necessarily correlate with knowledge. So even if you do borrow gear to solo a boss, that does not make an expert. If I were to borrow gear to improve my stats, does that automatically make my advice more credible? Even if I were to earn my own alz and gear up on my own, does that make my advice more credible? Knowledge of a class, and alz (regardless of where it came from), are not the same thing.
    Dont talk about knowledge with me if youre gunna give me burbosity mister. You trying to use that borrowing gear as a reason for everything, or GEAR as the reason behind my knowledge on this class is totally wrong. Why did I show that video? To prove that magic attack is what we should generally look for weapons and not necessarily the 7% amp. Whether or not me and Han have traded gears before is completely none of your business and is definitely not a valid statement to be used against me in this argument. It doesnt counter the fact that I have stressed regarding the importance of magic attack, its once again burbosity, just something to say to make me look bad.

but fine If you dont want to use me as an example, okay then lets use Han, he's been soloing with dual 20% amp orbs long since you first approached me to seek for advice on building your FA. Do you remember that? if i can just go back in time and screenshot all that convo's that we had when we first talk just to show how you started knowing nothing at all, Id do it...

The reason why Im bitter to you CathyXIII is because you are acting like you know everything even though what I see is not what I hear (read) from you and what your "friends" say. Id care less about this matter though, they can feed your ego as long as they want, but i couldnt stop myself when you use that ego to prove things like 7% amp orbs are better than 20% amp orbs. And then we read from one of oyur post that you would advice using 20% orb (perhaps you probably realized that what you were saying before wasnt really correct).

I have no problem relating with lower levels, I try my best to help and put myself on their shoes.

here. its just not me who can see whats wrong with your thinking.
    and the worse part of it is, even you admit it yourself that you dont have good gears... yet there you are still trying to prove something even though its kinda off.

But lets go back to the topic.

In pve, if you're grinding, you generally want to avoid knockback
    That is incorrect in my opinion.
    It is not a general rule and I have the right to say that.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 04-27-2012 at 07:29 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

You cannot generalize knockback as a bad idea in pve.

You could not solo pluma before bm3 even with all your vamp upgrades because you probably never tried to knock it down with crit shot like what me and han was doing. If i remember there was an argument regarding that matter, where I clarified to you that crit shot knocks it back to buy time to recover. WHY? Watch how we have thrusting arrow on - thats why, and thats thrusting arrow working in pve right there, and that works the same with grinding, so dont generalize thrusting arrow as wrong buff to use in pve. >_> Wait atleast 1 year when im completely gone and then go ahead and share the forums all these weird concept you have in mind.

But on the first page you can see yourself talking about how you have 4.1k defense rate with a bike, and how you're one of the most rooted people in war and thats why you need a lv.20 curse remove because the cooldown is faster (which is wrong); implying other FA do not need unroot to cooldown quickly because they are not as pro as you are in war.
    For the contrary, on the the second page you can see me, admit my mistake and reason. dont give me that burbosity.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 04-27-2012 at 07:28 AM.

Who's trying to sound more pro, coolz.

Quote Originally Posted by xChaosForte View Post
    Who's trying to sound more pro, coolz.
    Just shush

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post

here. its just not me who can see whats wrong with your thinking.
    If you are to reference a EU thread, you should post a link to my post too. And you my point applies to any FB, even with poor gear. Look right under his username and you can see he's a 175.

http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthr...=1#post2423218

If somebody makes a thread asking a legitimate question, I will answer with something that is relevant to the question.

Your post is extremely hypocritical. You say that me bringing up borrowing gear is "just something to make you look bad."
    Mia that's all you seem to do lately. What do you call this?:

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Cant solo pluma up til this day even with bm3. What do you call that?
    How is this relevant? You're not doing anything other than throwing your alz in other people's faces, to try and say you're better than them because you have bils of gear. And if you are going to be bitter about people saying you borrow gear, then don't criticize people about their gear.

Sure you did a Pluma solo, and I didn't. What does that prove? That you out-gear me. Throughout this entire thread, for some reason, you try to make it look like I out-gear you, talking about how I have so many vamp upgrades etc, and I can't relate to people with weak gear because I'm too much of an elitist; that I'm some person with all gear and no skill, and you are a person with a lot of skill and less gear. On the contrary, I think the roles should be reversed on that one. Anybody can re-read the first page of this thread and clearly see who is right simply based on our first posts in response to the question.
    Last edited by Cathy; 04-27-2012 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Just shush
    okie =[

Trainee
    Well I'm learning a lot with those different opinions... I'm not a pro to say who's wrong and who's right, every effect has their benefit for me, sometimes stun works better, sometimes I feel more confortable with knockback.

Quote Originally Posted by HARKDOG View Post
    Well I'm learning a lot with those different opinions... I'm not a pro to say who's wrong and who's right, every effect has their benefit for me, sometimes stun works better, sometimes I feel more confortable with knockback.
    Try out lvl 9 sonic and 3 lvl 20 cannons its personally what I am going to use till 190, after that maxing ss again. ;p

#1 noob in Deathblow

Your post is extremely hypocritical. You say that me bringing up borrowing gear is "just something to make you look bad."
    Mia that's all you seem to do lately. What do you call this?:

How is this relevant? You're not doing anything other than throwing your alz in other people's faces, to try and say you're better than them because you have bils of gear. And if you are going to be bitter about people saying you borrow gear, then don't criticize people about their gear.

Sure you did a Pluma solo, and I didn't. What does that prove? That you out-gear me. Throughout this entire thread, for some reason, you try to make it look like I out-gear you, talking about how I have so many vamp upgrades etc, and I can't relate to people with weak gear because I'm too much of an elitist; that I'm some person with all gear and no skill, and you are a person with a lot of skill and less gear. On the contrary, I think the roles should be reversed on that one. Anybody can re-read the first page of this thread and clearly see who is right simply based on our first posts in response to the question.
    Throwing my alz on other peoples faces? where did that come from? Dont deviate the direction of our argument here, you giving out too much burbosity now, your counter arguments cant even address most of the points i went over. its like youre just picking out all my statements that you can use to counter.

You're like trapped in your own box. First you argued that crit shot dont knock pluma, youve been proven wrong coz it does, and then you come back with your forcy 7% m.amp orb > forcy 20% cdi orb, youve been proven wrong again, and now you claim that thrusting arrow is generally a bad idea for pve grind? well its just the same thing, im confronting you once again on that matter. thats what this argument is all about.

The only reason why I threw alz to your face (not theirs), is because with all these burbosity youre giving me, i figured you have to wake up. It worked but not 100%.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 04-27-2012 at 11:37 AM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast