Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: questions about pvp/pve combos and skills

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Throwing my alz on other peoples faces? where did that come from? Dont deviate the direction of our argument here, you giving out too much burbosity now, your counter arguments cant even address most of the points i went over. its like youre just picking out all my statements that you can use to counter.

You're like trapped in your own box. First you argued that crit shot dont knock pluma, youve been proven wrong coz it does, and then you come back with your forcy 7% m.amp orb > forcy 20% cdi orb, youve been proven wrong again, and now you claim that thrusting arrow is generally a bad idea for pve grind? well its just the same thing, im confronting you once again on that matter. thats what this argument is all about.

The only reason why I threw alz to your face (not theirs), is because with all these burbosity youre giving me, i figured you have to wake up. It worked but not 100%.
    Proven wrong? Mia, nobody needs to prove that stun is good. I've already said everything that needs to be said about stun. The mechanics are not as in-depth as you try to make it seem. There is no reason to continue the argument because nothing else can be said that hasn't already been said: stun is good, I am right, knockback is not good, and you are wrong.

Saying "stun does more harm than good" is absurd.

Stunning causes more harm than good
    Telling people to not use stun, is as good as telling them to not even bother grinding.
    Telling people to use only knockback, is as good as telling people to not even bother grinding.

I would think any FA would know this.

You can re-read the first couple pages and see how wrong you are.

First you say curse remove has to be lv.20 because you're rooted too much, as if you're so pro that nobody else but you gets rooted.

Then you say mobs won't get stunned when you're not comboing because you can miss. That's also false because mobs that get "missed" will still get stunned.

That is comboing. That is not safe like I agreed with our Thread starter here. I agree that combo can be dangerous when mobbing. Do we miss out of combo? Yes, what happens between that 4.2 second cool down? aggro attacks you, whats the back up? Sonic stun cooldown or cannon kb cooldown?
    Considering you don't understand how skill levels work, or how stun/down/knockback works, or how auto attack works (even though you're going to say auto attack is better than combo) I don't think you're suited to say anything more.

I am done posting in this thread, because I've said everything I've needed to say to answer the questions of the thread creator.

Anybody who says stun shouldn't be used, because it does more harm than good, is a joke. Especially when the central argument is "knockback is good for players with low vamp, stun is dangerous. you can't understand because you're too geared" because its actually quite the opposite that's true. Stun is what protects people with low stats, including myself. I do not believe stun is only for well geared people. If anything, I can relate to people with bad gear far easier than you Mia. When update came around I wasn't the person saying "we're farming bm3 books in pi. pi mobs are so easy I didn't even notice that there are more of them now. i guess other people in my party noticed it cause they don't have bikes." I'm sure many experienced FA will agree that stun has served them well while grinding.

And then when faced with nothing else, you resort to personal insults, which are completely irrelevant to the topic like "you can't even solo pluma." Anybody can re-read the first 2 pages and see you were the first person to become mad and insult me. You call yourself "established" like Nicki Minaj, but you have proven you don't even know basics. That's not something you have to go to EU forums, or through past threads to find either. Right in this thread, every other sentence of yours is nonsense I'd expect to hear from a new player.
    Last edited by Cathy; 04-27-2012 at 01:06 PM.

What you see cathy, are FA's like you. you stress too much on things that you have. Like I said, it will be chaotic if we do your ways. you dont listen. Youre trapped in your own box, what you see is you and what youve experienced. Youve havent seen enough. With that ego of yours, you go introduce funny things. 20% cd < 7% amp? You found these things out yourself? Well, thats okay, but you couldnt prove it.

You think anyone can survive spike attacks from stun, when HARK already confirmed that he was a victim of that. now whos not relating? I have already predicted that it happened, and i know that it happens.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

O.o

I was just saying hi again!

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Proven wrong? Mia, nobody needs to prove that stun is good. I've already said everything that needs to be said about stun. The mechanics are not as in-depth as you try to make it seem. There is no reason to continue the argument because nothing else can be said that hasn't already been said: stun is good, I am right, knockback is not good, and you are wrong.

Saying "stun does more harm than good" is absurd.

Telling people to not use stun, is as good as telling them to not even bother grinding.
    Telling people to use only knockback, is as good as telling people to not even bother grinding.

I would think any FA would know this.

You can re-read the first couple pages and see how wrong you are.

First you say curse remove has to be lv.20 because you're rooted too much, as if you're so pro that nobody else but you gets rooted.

Then you say mobs won't get stunned when you're not comboing because you can miss. That's also false because mobs that get "missed" will still get stunned.

Considering you don't understand how skill levels work, or how stun/down/knockback works, or how auto attack works (even though you're going to say auto attack is better than combo) I don't think you're suited to say anything more.

I am done posting in this thread, because I've said everything I've needed to say to answer the questions of the thread creator.

Anybody who says stun shouldn't be used, because it does more harm than good, is a joke. Especially when the central argument is "knockback is good for players with low vamp, stun is dangerous. you can't understand because you're too geared" because its actually quite the opposite that's true. Stun is what protects people with low stats, including myself. I do not believe stun is only for well geared people. If anything, I can relate to people with bad gear far easier than you Mia. When update came around I wasn't the person saying "we're farming bm3 books in pi. pi mobs are so easy I didn't even notice that there are more of them now. i guess other people in my party noticed it cause they don't have bikes." I'm sure many experienced FA will agree that stun has served them well while grinding.

And then when faced with nothing else, you resort to personal insults, which are completely irrelevant to the topic like "you can't even solo pluma." Anybody can re-read the first 2 pages and see you were the first person to become mad and insult me. You call yourself "established" like Nicki Minaj, but you have proven you don't even know basics. That's not something you have to go to EU forums, or through past threads to find either. Right in this thread, every other sentence of yours is nonsense I'd expect to hear from a new player.

You have been proven wrong a couple of times before, and I know you know that. You just dont want to admit it and rather think of a way to rephrase the subject at hand to a different kind of situation,in this case, from being correct about thrusting arrow application in pve grind to gear and basic knowledge and stun LOL...I think because that ego of yours is really out of control and its about time that I step up to remind you what and where you really are.

The problem is, you threw out FA knowledge in front of me, thats a bad move because you cannot fool me if those "facts" of yours are incorrect, because I know that they are incorrect. Youve done it a couple of times before, when you told us that forcy 7% m.amp orb are better than forcy 20% cdi orb. I also do remember that thread about boss solo, when you said soloing should be normal attack (guns) dps all the way...lol you probably thought that everyone had the same hp steal as you, when the truth of it is that there's a different way around (with crit shot + thrusting arrow kd delay) that dont require all that vamp crap you have which ,as far as I know, has not even helped you "solo" pluma til this day at your level.

So you expect me to believe you know FA knowledge with all those crap Ive heard from you? ...Bullcrap.

So you confront me and tell me that your gears are waaaaaaaaayyyyy under compared to mine. That is true and I am very glad to know you know where you are. Now, do you believe me why osmium build has limits? what more if youre using 7% amp orb? You at this moment is a perfect example of that osmium's limit. You cant even solo pluma in bm3. You just cant even with all that vamp. LOL Pluma is probably telling you "Youre crap" everytime it spots you.

The only person who has the right to do what youre doing right now, is really Lovextreme (DjLove). He has the potential to prove that mia is wrong about osm FA, and defnitely not you and your 7% magic amp orbs.

So, youre saying its wrong for me to tell people to aim for gears that are out of their budget (sig/forcium amp). I digress on that. I am very well aware that alz is not an easy matter for every legit person, its alot of work, could be dirty work too (aka alz buying/glitching)... but I am pretty convinced my dear, that through positive reinforcement you can encourage people to think, and that is to grind farm and save alz for the time being, and that's what Ive done concerning that matter which youre trying to bring up AND REPHRASE to a different story, to make me look bad. If you ask a person to choose what kind of FA he wants to become, someone like Han or someone like YOU? >.< Truth be told, theyd go for the much developed one who is in this case...Han. So whats wrong with me giving my own advice by telling them to Work, save up their alz, be patient to get to that level? Im not bragging about my forcium amp gears here, im simply just helping them work to get those good gears too, and that is if they want to.

The problem with you is that you think you have all these "knowledge" covered because you have the "accurate" numbers and videos to show and provide. I believe you have the accurate numbers, oh yes I do. Videos? well you kinda made a mistake back thre trying to prove that thrusting should not be used in grind, when the person in that video was, youre correct, using a good stunlock combo BUT also had thrusting arrow on while doing the whole thing, so lol its not really proving what youre trying to tell us that thrusting shouldnt be used in grinds. But you pretty much have all your stuff covered, your problem is application or you doing it yourself.

Youre like stuck in the basics here in forums when you introduce us those incorrect crazy things, youre like still learning operations on integers in Math, or if that level sounds insulting, okay lets say like learning the six trig functions in Trigonometry, (hows that?) so youre still in that basic level you stress too much about that. That's good to know the basics but when you apply it in real situations, you cant just go out there and shout to the whole world "HEY ONE PLUS ONE EQUALS TWO!!!" or "COSECANT THETA IS THE RECIPROCAL OF SINE THETA"....someone is going to be like "Huh?" or worse case dial 911 at some point if you do that. Same applies here, you go shout out to the FA forums "HEY THEY SAID 7% MAGIC AMP ORB IS BETTER THAN 20% MAGIC AMP ORB SO 7% AMP ORB I SAY 7% AMP IS BETTER " ofcourse some of us will be like "WTH?".

Youre doing the same thing again, youre like "YOU DONT WANT TO USE THRUSTING ARROW IN GRIND"...Miavii goes "WTH! WHO IS THE YOU?" because she and other FA, like the FA in Cathy's video, are using it throughout their grind lives and dont see anything wrong with it. o.o This is whats really happening in this argument. You are going to different directions, giving us too much burbosity, rephrasing statements just to make me look like the bad person....well Im a bad girl so lets just say...youre changing the subject of the argument to make me look wrong.

Like this, I can write a long essay to explain to you, that your assumption is incorrect BUT FOR the sake of the readers head, ill save it for later. But now they should have an idea how Cathy is trying to play this with his burbosity.

You know how I am cathy, of all the people I expect you to know what kind of a loud person I am here in forum. I have had issues with people before, and theyre all ego related. lol. If youre ego is out of control and IF you use that against me. I am going to kick you in the b.utt and I wont stop kicking until theres no more bu'tt left for me to kick.

You think Im forcium since day 1 to not know what im talking about? You think I came in PI having 4.1 k def rate? Think again coz I have grinded my a.ss too and made it all the way to 180 even before you reached that level..
    Thrusting arrow in pve (including grind) is a yes....Generally speaking.<<<<<My main point regarding this issue
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 04-28-2012 at 06:59 AM.

You have been proven wrong a couple of times before, and I know you know that. You just dont want to admit it and rather think of a way to rephrase the subject at hand to a different kind of situation,in this case, from being correct about thrusting arrow application in pve grind to gear and basic knowledge and stun LOL...I think because that ego of yours is really out of control and its about time that I step up to remind you what and where you really are.

The problem is, you threw out FA knowledge in front of me, thats a bad move because you cannot fool me if those "facts" of yours are incorrect, because I know that they are incorrect. Youve done it a couple of times before, when you told us that forcy 7% m.amp orb are better than forcy 20% cdi orb. I also do remember that thread about boss solo, when you said soloing should be normal attack (guns) dps all the way...lol you probably thought that everyone had the same hp steal as you, when the truth of it is that there's a different way around (with crit shot + thrusting arrow kd delay) that dont require all that vamp crap you have which ,as far as I know, has not even helped you "solo" pluma til this day at your level.

So you expect me to believe you know FA knowledge with all those crap Ive heard from you? ...Bullcrap.

So you confront me and tell me that your gears are waaaaaaaaayyyyy under compared to mine. That is true and I am very glad to know you know where you are. Now, do you believe me why osmium build has limits? what more if youre using 7% amp orb? You at this moment is a perfect example of that osmium's limit. You cant even solo pluma in bm3. You just cant even with all that vamp. LOL Pluma is probably telling you "Youre crap" everytime it spots you.

The only person who has the right to do what youre doing right now, is really Lovextreme (DjLove). He has the potential to prove that mia is wrong about osm FA, and defnitely not you and your 7% magic amp orbs.

So, youre saying its wrong for me to tell people to aim for gears that are out of their budget (sig/forcium amp). I digress on that. I am very well aware that alz is not an easy matter for every legit person, its alot of work, could be dirty work too (aka alz buying/glitching)... but I am pretty convinced my dear, that through positive reinforcement you can encourage people to think, and that is to grind farm and save alz for the time being, and that's what Ive done concerning that matter which youre trying to bring up AND REPHRASE to a different story, to make me look bad. If you ask a person to choose what kind of FA he wants to become, someone like Han or someone like YOU? >.< Truth be told, theyd go for the much developed one who is in this case...Han. So whats wrong with me giving my own advice by telling them to Work, save up their alz, be patient to get to that level? Im not bragging about my forcium amp gears here, im simply just helping them work to get those good gears too, and that is if they want to.

The problem with you is that you think you have all these "knowledge" covered because you have the "accurate" numbers and videos to show and provide. I believe you have the accurate numbers, oh yes I do. Videos? well you kinda made a mistake back thre trying to prove that thrusting should not be used in grind, when the person in that video was, youre correct, using a good stunlock combo BUT also had thrusting arrow on while doing the whole thing, so lol its not really proving what youre trying to tell us that thrusting shouldnt be used in grinds. But you pretty much have all your stuff covered, your problem is application or you doing it yourself.

Youre like stuck in the basics here in forums when you introduce us those incorrect crazy things, youre like still learning operations on integers in Math, or if that level sounds insulting, okay lets say like learning the six trig functions in Trigonometry, (hows that?) so youre still in that basic level you stress too much about that. That's good to know the basics but when you apply it in real situations, you cant just go out there and shout to the whole world "HEY ONE PLUS ONE EQUALS TWO!!!" or "COSECANT THETA IS THE RECIPROCAL OF SINE THETA"....someone is going to be like "Huh?" or worse case dial 911 at some point if you do that. Same applies here, you go shout out to the FA forums "HEY THEY SAID 7% MAGIC AMP ORB IS BETTER THAN 20% MAGIC AMP ORB SO 7% AMP ORB I SAY 7% AMP IS BETTER " ofcourse some of us will be like "WTH?".

Youre doing the same thing again, youre like "YOU DONT WANT TO USE THRUSTING ARROW IN GRIND"...Miavii goes "WTH! WHO IS THE YOU?" because she and other FA, like the FA in Cathy's video, are using it throughout their grind lives and dont see anything wrong with it. o.o This is whats really happening in this argument. You are going to different directions, giving us too much burbosity, rephrasing statements just to make me look like the bad person....well Im a bad girl so lets just say...youre changing the subject of the argument to make me look wrong.

Like this, I can write a long essay to explain to you, that your assumption is incorrect BUT FOR the sake of the readers head, ill save it for later. But now they should have an idea how Cathy is trying to play this with his burbosity.

You know how I am cathy, of all the people I expect you to know what kind of a loud person I am here in forum. I have had issues with people before, and theyre all ego related. lol. If youre ego is out of control and IF you use that against me. I am going to kick you in the b.utt and I wont stop kicking until theres no more bu'tt left for me to kick.

You think Im forcium since day 1 to not know what im talking about? You think I came in PI having 4.1 k def rate? Think again coz I made it all the way to 180 even before you..
    Thrusting arrow in pve (including grind) is a yes....Generally speaking.<<<<<My main point regarding this issue
    um mia. she stopped posting o.o

Trainee
    lol ok, i think is enough, i don't want this to be pure fight

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by HARKDOG View Post
    lol ok, i think is enough, i don't want this to be pure fight
    Someone disagreed with mia about FA, her novel is only 1/2 complete.

We still have the pk requests to come from anyone that doesn't 100% agree with her before she's done, lol.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    Someone disagreed with mia about FA, her novel is only 1/2 complete.

We still have the pk requests to come from anyone that doesn't 100% agree with her before she's done, lol.
    Hii Modem!

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    um mia. she stopped posting o.o
    She (HE btw) better. LOL! Ima whoop his a.ss.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567