Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: event

Banned
    You guys act like you pay to play this game so therefor you're entitled to events. Events are a privilege not a right....

I would like u to point out when or were I accused gm's. I don't think I did if they dont have that power y on earth gms on other versions do? (eu ph ect) you know it al well as we do that when new games come out there capable of launching events. What I ask is I you're capable of pulling it off then why not more often. I also don't think they need to come out with totally new events every time. Halloween lanterns, big Santas and pets were all repetitive events that most ppl enjoyed. The reason I'm so disappointed is that if ogp gm's wich has less power could do all that why are est gm's so unproductive.

many persons pay to support the game i see more additional payment methods added in than something that the players actually want to see

FB- Godvega 17x guild webpageneorderguild.weebly.com

Quote Originally Posted by KillerOnDeck View Post
    You guys act like you pay to play this game so therefor you're entitled to events. Events are a privilege not a right....
    Obviously a lot of people do pay to play this game, otherwise this game wouldn't be running anymore.

shoot the messenger.

that is all.

oh hai haii

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

Shadow Titanium
    without premium game no playable if i have 2 walk somehwere....id rather die

shoot the @$#%& XD jk lol

Titanium
    razz, get on vent v.v

Quote Originally Posted by Godvega View Post
    we got a bonus weekend event how very rewarding
    lol nice sig

Quote Originally Posted by TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer View Post
    This is not an event it's just exp bonus wich is something that should happen every 2 weeks. Cabal na keeps on doing pathetic excuses of events like this. Why can't they do things year round and not when competitor games are being released, this is a joke. And the worst part it the majority of u guys are happy with this nonsense.
    true

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Obviously a lot of people do pay to play this game, otherwise this game wouldn't be running anymore.
    You know what I meant, Give money or account block until you further your subscription. People make a choice to put money into this game, it's not a requirement.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast