Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: event

Banned
    I want another double drop event yeah or a Gm spawning a whole bunch of boss monsters right outside the entrance to BI(the one right by AH) or another GM Team VS Gm Team! Just something to break the everyday routine
    Last edited by Cell; 04-26-2012 at 06:56 AM.

Banned
    I do agree that we should have some small events like exp bonus weekends, about every 2-4 weeks. And we should have big events every month or two.

But eh, I won't complain about a bonus weekend. They said more events will come, and I don't doubt it. They've already started doing some small events like they said they would, so I'm sure there will be more to come.

In the last week alone, I've been on 3 GM dg tours, which might not be the most exciting or fun event but its nice to get 30 odds for free lol. I will take 30 free odds and free extra wexp, over nothing.

And it's not like GM's get to make all the decisions, they are mostly just a face to the public. It's not like they can control game mechanics; I like how many people are suggesting we have an event where players can design a new map, as if Gm's have any control over that lol...
    Last edited by Cathy; 04-26-2012 at 07:37 AM.

I wonder why all of u want the SGH/SIG event. you realize that this breaks rule number one of all mmo's? wether its fp2 or pvp u should not sell power to the player base. i would rather like an event with something meaningful. i heard some ppl blew like 600-700 usd during that event. wtf ? EH OH EL! then ppl QQ about pay to play games...

we dont need sig or sgh/sghh. we need a well made evnt that is well thought out.

just my 2 cents.

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

Quote Originally Posted by Spamzor View Post
    Well idk....maybe because they PAY ESTSoft for the patches whilst we are just living off of EST and KR takes priority ...whilst we are like ....ESTSOft's little old lady ....just keeping her alive until old age finally makes her kick the bucket....so the support (funding) we are getting to keep the game running is like pension to old citizens that are no longer useful to society. :s
    Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    And EU doesn't have access to newer MMOs ? Name me ONE game EU cannot play that NA can play ? Do you know the biggest game in Korea ? It isn't Cabal - it's a game called STARCRAFT made by Blizzard the same company that made world of warcraft. In Korea they even show live games of Starcraft on television !

What i meant with biggest pool of players is potential market, not the number of players in cabal. if they managed it properly Cabal NA would be bigger than korea / EU / PH and so on. Think about it, korea is a small country, yet they have a lot of players. When cabal first started in NA we had a decent sized base as well. NA Cabal almost died due to mismanagement and abuse, before it merged into Global. Some people were comparing Cabal to WoW at some point, saying it had the potential to overtake it.

As for free game, 90% of people in Cabal is under some kind of blessing bead or premium service.

WoW may be a crappy game, or call it what you want, it has been and is the biggest MMO of all time - released before Cabal and still going strong. My point wasn't to compare quality of the game, but how a properly managed software could have a strong demand in NA.
    If you go back and read my post, I mentioned that EU has decreased in size because of new games. I also mentioned that Cabal was an old game that never had the publicity of those other games.
    The question I get most from ppl who have seen me play Cabal is "is that wow?" and every time I tell them no it's not that game, they don't really know much else. Why? What is the most common MMO adds you see all over the internet? Yea. Publicity has a large influence on that as a means to draw so many players, which in turn, if it's fun they might tell a bud who then invites another bud.* One of my main points was showing the difference in what is capable in a game that is free versus one that requires payments. Can only fund so many GM's when your income is determined by only the players that want to pay, and not everyone. I'm very certain that if Cabal wasn't f2p it would be very different. My very first experiences with Cabal were very fun and you have to admit that the combo system is genius vs most your mmo's out there. It provides another aspect to the term "skill."

My above quote by Spamzor is a very huge point. Our GM are employed directly by an off-branch of the actual game company. Not a company that pays them to run it. Also, with everyone getting spammed and hacked because unluck or the failureness of gameguard or something they're doing wrong consumes a large portion of the GM's "free" time to be able to run events and such. I'm saying with our slowly dying community, we should be very grateful for any events we get no matter how "lame" or "boring" you may think. To someone else it may be small but very useful to them. Be a little more positive on your thinking instead. Makes like easier to live if you think like that for everything you do.

*With this in mind, I do think they should add an "invitation" incentive thing with a small reward (account binded or maybe even char bind to avoid ppl spamming new accounts and crap) to the person who sent the invite link. I know they at one time had a 7 days premium free to brand new players, but I'm not sure if that still exists.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Spamzor View Post
    Well idk....maybe because they PAY ESTSoft for the patches whilst we are just living off of EST and KR takes priority ...whilst we are like ....ESTSOft's little old lady ....just keeping her alive until old age finally makes her kick the bucket....so the support (funding) we are getting to keep the game running is like pension to old citizens that are no longer useful to society. :s
    I don't know about this i remember ogp saying est is taking over not some third party people. I'm 95% sure that est is directly paying these gm's and because this is most likely the case, i doubt they pay for expansions. none of that even matters because, im sure EU KR PH all have hacking problems and an even bigger amount of HD tickets to sort through. And like ive said at least 3 times they get events done so why cant ours do the same? I don't understand why you guys are trying to make excuses, don't we all agree we need more events?

i could care less about the sig event im not looking forward to wasting money on cabal im talking about the general community
    Last edited by Godvega; 04-26-2012 at 09:51 AM.

FB- Godvega 17x guild webpageneorderguild.weebly.com

Don't worry guys I'm going to get a job as GM for cabal and give ya'll an event every 9 months.

I'll call it 1Day BB+ spectacular.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    If you go back and read my post, I mentioned that EU has decreased in size because of new games. I also mentioned that Cabal was an old game that never had the publicity of those other games.
    The question I get most from ppl who have seen me play Cabal is "is that wow?" and every time I tell them no it's not that game, they don't really know much else. Why? What is the most common MMO adds you see all over the internet? Yea. Publicity has a large influence on that as a means to draw so many players, which in turn, if it's fun they might tell a bud who then invites another bud.* One of my main points was showing the difference in what is capable in a game that is free versus one that requires payments. Can only fund so many GM's when your income is determined by only the players that want to pay, and not everyone. I'm very certain that if Cabal wasn't f2p it would be very different. My very first experiences with Cabal were very fun and you have to admit that the combo system is genius vs most your mmo's out there. It provides another aspect to the term "skill."

My above quote by Spamzor is a very huge point. Our GM are employed directly by an off-branch of the actual game company. Not a company that pays them to run it. Also, with everyone getting spammed and hacked because unluck or the failureness of gameguard or something they're doing wrong consumes a large portion of the GM's "free" time to be able to run events and such. I'm saying with our slowly dying community, we should be very grateful for any events we get no matter how "lame" or "boring" you may think. To someone else it may be small but very useful to them. Be a little more positive on your thinking instead. Makes like easier to live if you think like that for everything you do.

*With this in mind, I do think they should add an "invitation" incentive thing with a small reward (account binded or maybe even char bind to avoid ppl spamming new accounts and crap) to the person who sent the invite link. I know they at one time had a 7 days premium free to brand new players, but I'm not sure if that still exists.
    rofl i know exactly what you mean >.> i always have people that see me playing cabal ask if its wow and i say no and there like errrrrr(stupid) lol funny part is that they play wow themselves
    Quote Originally Posted by ForumHavoc View Post
    Don't worry guys I'm going to get a job as GM for cabal and give ya'll an event every 9 months.

I'll call it 1Day BB+ spectacular.
    rofl no thanks :P

Quote Originally Posted by TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer View Post
    I don't know about this i remember ogp saying est is taking over not some third party people. I'm 95% sure that est is directly paying these gm's and because this is most likely the case, i doubt they pay for expansions. none of that even matters because, im sure EU KR PH all have hacking problems and an even bigger amount of HD tickets to sort through. And like ive said at least 3 times they get events done so why cant ours do the same? I don't understand why you guys are trying to make excuses, don't we all agree we need more events?
    yar i want more events. I miss boar and panada events Q_Q

i find it funny that alot of ppl that are against sgh are the ones that alrdy have +15 gear. personally im waiting for sgh cuz the first 2 times i didnt have enough alz saved up to buy vouchers to use em. not everyone in this game spends money. i worked hard to save up alz to get vouchers and now that i have it sgh are not available. personally i wouldnt care had sgh had not existed at all, but now that they've done it u cant rly turn back now and not give others the opportunity to utilize it. im in t5 and have worked hard on my gear and im waiting for sgh now so i can actually compete with all the other +15 ppl. just my 2 cents.

Titanium
    no need all +15, i am using 2 sig+15 and 2 stit. still doing fine in war. especially for range class who do not tank much.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast