Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Cannon vs Lances vs Prismatic Arrow?

Cannon vs Lances vs Prismatic Arrow?

Hi guys, i've been reading lots of forums but I dont get a clear idea of this.
    To begin with i'm kinda a beginer:
    I'm planing on replace my Pris.Arrow for a cannon or lance(just read that are goods) because of casting time.
    I have Fire/terra/aqua Cannons(9), idk what to do with levels of them, or to use them in pve, or to change them for lances, Kinda Idk
    what to. Any recomendation? Should i get lances? At wich level? Or stay with cannons? Wich lvl?

Please need some advise

Trainee

I personally only use lances, all lances/cannons should be Lv20.

High magic attack 1100+ and lances make an ubber pair

Quote Originally Posted by Fasuto View Post
    Hi guys, i've been reading lots of forums but I dont get a clear idea of this.
    To begin with i'm kinda a beginer:
    I'm planing on replace my Pris.Arrow for a cannon or lance(just read that are goods) because of casting time.
    I have Fire/terra/aqua Cannons(9), idk what to do with levels of them, or to use them in pve, or to change them for lances, Kinda Idk
    what to. Any recomendation? Should i get lances? At wich level? Or stay with cannons? Wich lvl?

Please need some advise
    You need both lance and cannon. Drop Prismatic arrow, you dont have use for that, wait for Sonic Shooter (Transcender lvl) if you cant get it yet.

You apply this in PvE (Cannon and Stun lock)
    Gravity Distortion /Sonic Shooter (9) > Shadow Shot (20) > Stone Cannon (9) > Fire Cannon (9) > Aqua Cannon (9)

You apply this in PvP (casting time)
    Shadow Shot (20) > Terra lance (20) > Fire Lance (20) > Freezing Lance (20) > critical shot (20) > finish with Shooting Star

When you get to the level when you can learn Sonic Shooter, learn it. For PvE they prefer to have it at 9. For PvP, i prefer it to be maxed because you can cast this skill while in combo mode unlike shooting Star in Bm1.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 05-01-2012 at 12:12 PM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Forcium
    if u have the right gear u can 1 shot 130s and below withaos prismatic arrow

Banned
    That's a sexy sig you got thar XI

made a typo there. fixt
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd